Knicks VS Bucks: Monday, March 26 @ 7:30pm. STATEMENT GAME.

How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
considering we played like sh@t in the 2nd quarter only down 5...let's hope we switched up tonight and instead of the usually bad 3rd. quarter we decided to have a bad 2nd. quarter...

member15202.png

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Halftime Report........

Were only still in this game because Jennings&ellis are making their disappearing acts.... The bucks are only in this because mike dunleavy jordan carried them..

B.diddy stepped up so far, melo did ok, chandler stepped up................everyone else looks like ghost on the court.

knicksin60

Starter
So disappointing how a role player who averages 12 points a game is looking like the greatest basketball player to every play the game. This is why I have my doubts about the Knicks.

tkrieger

Benchwarmer
For how much I'd want to say otherwise, I don't think Lin would have made a difference in the first half. The difference was the 3-pt shooting from a relatively tall player on the Bucks (too tall for our guards to defend), which has been a weak point with the Knicks, regardless of who is on the floor (except for maybe Jefferies).

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Im praying the Knicks figure this out cause if Mike "Lottery pick who only plays well against the Knicks" Dunleavy is having this kind of game Ryan Anderson might break 100 on Wenesday.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Too many points off turnovers and bad perimeter defense. Hopefully they correct it. Also, hopefully Ellis and Jennings don't go off.

knicksin60

Starter
So far this looks a lot like the Raptors game. The team falls behind, makes a small run in the first half to keep it close at half time and then disappear for the rest of the game. Let's hope the Knicks play defense on Dunleavy.

Fields was defending Jennings & Ellis.....the offense has been going through Melo, Shump, Smith, Novak, Davis, and Chandler....Bibby is scared to dribble the ball

Yeah i know he is doing well on BJ and Ellis but i'm just mad about his lack of shooting, he is a liability on offense if he can't get in the paint.