Reported 2 hours ago: Lin and STAT questionable tonight.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Lin, Stoudemire questionable vs. Bucks

1:42
PM ET

By Jared Zwerling

GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York Knicks point guard Jeremy Lin and power forward Amare Stoudemire are questionable for Monday night's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.

Both players started experiencing pain in the third quarter during Saturday's 101-79 win over the Detroit Pistons. Lin was dealing with a sore right knee, while Stoudemire was suffering from stiffness in his back.

Coach Mike Woodson said he won't know if Lin and Stoudemire are playing Monday until they both arrive at Madison Square Garden later in the afternoon. Lin participated in shooting drills and 5-on-0 halfcourt sets during Monday morning's shootaround, but Stoudemire wasn't at the Knicks' training facility. He stayed back at his New York City apartment to receive treatment.

While Woodson didn't provide a Plan B starting five, during shootaround he used Iman Shumpert at shooting guard, moved Landry Fields to the three and made Carmelo Anthony the power forward. Shumpert on the Bucks' lightning-quick shooting guard Monta Ellis, who was recently acquired in a trade with Golden State, could be a key defensive matchup in the game. But Woodson knows no lineup will be complete without Stoudemire.

"Amare's a big part of what we do. He's a big piece of our puzzle," he said. "I'd rather have him in uniform than sitting over there in suits watching the game with me. But his health is more important as we move down the road, so we've just got to gauge it, take it a day at a time and just see what happens."

CREDIT ESPN NEW YORK

Also I just heard that Amare will undergo an MRI in the coming days on his back...Feckkkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.