11 Guys You'll Always Find Playing Pick Up Basketball

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Lmao this shit is so true

But I'm usually the guy that says clear out, stretches, and coaches.

I hate both the guy that always calls foul and the guy that always fouls and never respects your call

KingCharles34

All Star
I hate Rulebook Jones...some people always b*tch about fouls smh

I've played with some immoveable fat guys

Smh @ the Richard Simmons dudes that take forever stretchin

lol here we go the always fouled guy :lol: F*ck them soft f*ggots

I might be the Never fouls guy :lol:

smh at Dr quick skins...I've seen that happen before on the court, whoevers the 1st to suggest skins is always questioned about it :lol:

There's also the smelly dude, anytime u get a 5 on 5 your likely to have one dude that smells bad. Some dudes smell like they just sh*t their pants, I hate guarding those types. Then u get the real sweaty dudes, that sh*ts nasty too. One time i seen a dude with sweaty hairy nasty pits try to block a shot and get his pit right in another dudes face. I felt bad seeing that, when something like that happens to me it motivates me to play real physical and use my elbows if im matched up with someone like that. Im not having none of that

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
aha i like this video, im probably #9 bad gear guy i never put on a pair of basketball shorts to play ball minus, highschool gym days lol

growing up in new york at the basketball court it was all about the big white Tee's and Baggy jeans and a pair of tims/air force 1's :teeth
:

Last edited:

iSaYughh

Starter
I can't get enough of this vid. Funny shit. Lmao and smfh @ Quick Skins.

Just started playing in pickup games since my new place is right next to courts. Good shit.

Been a blend of Richard Simmons and sweaty ass guy so far. Lol. I try to shake my shit out some before I get to the courts and get in game, but i need a good couple minutes to get some dynamic stretching in before game starts.

I always sweat like a beast when i train or do spots. But probably worse now since I'm pretty new to actually play ball (outside of just shooting by myself and games of HORSE n stuff).

p0nder

Starter
"Over and back!" "THERE"S NO LINE!"

"Foul!" "WE"RE NOT EVEN PLAYING RIGHT NOW?"

LMAO

I like to think i'm immovable object guy in the post, but i play against a lot of dudes that are bigger and more so then me.

So i'm probably "always fouls" guy. Though I know of a few guys that fit that mold better then I do.

Sage

Rotation player
I turn into a Never Fouls Guy real quick when I'm playing a Never Fouls Guy. I don't play tough defense in case someone falls on the Asphalt, so it annoys me when someone does it to me.

I'm also guilty of being Mr Excuses a little bit lately, but my shots been off since I got new shoes (Melo M8s, I wonder if there's a connection) so I'm still blaming them. :)

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
They forgot the guy that dribbles for five hours and keeps doing nba street vol 2 moves but sucks at playing

KingCharles34

All Star
^ Sounds like one of my friends, it pisses me off when people slow the game down like that.

Depends on the winds!

****ing feral ass wind nyc wind tunnel winds....legit.

Pussy ass winds that could barely move a kite....Mr. Excuser.

Well to be honest ill use that one even when its not that windy, sometimes ill even use it indoors as more of a joke then anything. People that play with me all the time know what im getting at, they know i always use that excuse outdoors. I swear though, if theres just a little bit of wind it throws my shot off everytime.

p0nder

Starter
I just think i get away with a lot of "fouls" that would get called in the NBA. Playing in the post means bending displacement rules regardless but out on a street court or at one of the gyms we play pick up games then i only call a foul if it was blatent and effected the shot in a major way (ala. i punched his elbow on the way up, pushed him from behind, etc) I try to avoid it but again the post demands physical game play.

I feel i get fouled a lot down there too, but i never call a foul unless i'm on defense.

KingCharles34

All Star
lol Every spring when im first trying to get my legs back, i dont have my normal lateral quickness so i have a habit if kneeing my opponents in the thigh when they try to drive by me. I cant stop myself from doing it, im naturally a dirty player. I was fouling the sh*t out of dudes the other day lol. But you'll never see me call a foul, i dont think there should be any fouls when your playin street ball.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
I rarely ever foul to me I feel like if I have to keep fouling somebody it means I can really guard this guy so the only way to stop him is to foul.

But Like I said I'm always telling me ppl to clear and don't give me a screen unless I call for it I like to break my man down.

I kind coach but not too much only when I play with my friends usually when I play with strangers I just say a few things if their making some mistakes.

And I always stretch just to feel loose I always feel stiff and less immobile when I don't stretch

I'm a self admitted "player/coach" which drives my some of my friends nuts. They are the type who think basketball is a comedy routine which consists of touchdown passes after you get the rebound to the guy running to the other end cherry picking because they didn't bother to play defense, wild random half court heaves and crazy passes that fly out of bounds. They find this highly amusing and a good resource of their time. I like to play "organized" ball where people are actually trying, and I'd get flack for that...so now I play with random people at the courts who play cause they actually want to play the game.

I've known the excuse makers, the immoble guy and the guy who thinks he can dunk but the absolute worst are the never fouls guy. I knew a few of them and they were so delusional that they would brag that they shut down their man all game. They are always the first people to accuse others of calling too many fouls.