KNICKS vs MAGIC OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - MARCH 28, 2012

CoolClyde

Crazy⑧s;223997 said:
I now propose a tandem effort. You and I. Fighting crime. :peace:

like Robin the boyee wonder to your Bat Man?
of course, you are the king of game threads, it would be my honor.
thanks for props.
:beer:
linhope.jpg

Red

TYPE-A
Love the thread clyde!

Lol at the Laundry Folds & Iman pics.

I'm considering sitting Melo. Groin injuries can linger, and we need him at 100%.

Without him + Stat we lose in the playoffs. If there is a playoffs.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
This is going to be an interesting game to watch. Probably the toughest opponent our Knickerbockers will face since the start of the Woodson Era. With STAT definitely out with the bulging dick, I hope Woody inserts Shump or JR into the starting lineup to compensate for the scoring hole left by Amar'e. I love Landry and thinks he's done a great job of defending and rebounding, but the lack of a decent jumpshot in his game is a terrible fit for the starting lineup, especially with Stoudemire out. Melo needs a shooter camping out behind the arc for when he decides to post and toast to keep the opposing defense honest and not overcommit on doubling him.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
ESPN is reporting that Lin is out for tonights game. Hopefully Baron can go for 30-33 min tonight. Cause I cant stand Bibby, Douglas and Shump running the point guard.

BananaSauce

Benchwarmer
woodson get jordan out there!.

- late Q1/early Q2 let jort hack howard.
-avoid any big leads on the by the time of half.
-Q3/Q4 let jordan hack howard.
-oscar time flop flop flop
48085efa.gif

-howard shoot ft all day.
-perimeter defense!
-tyson rebound and deflection all day.
-defense
-defense
-defense
-a bit of luck
-more defense

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
The key to tonights game let Tyson match up with Dwight and keep Orlando out of thier game plan. Which is Dwight in the middle and 4 outside shooters. Guard Anderson don't let him go off tonight. I think the other night he hit 8 three point shots. (Jeffries would have been perfect for tonight.)

-I expect to see Jerome get like 5-10 minutes tonight, pretty much to eat up fouls.

-Attack Dwight, he is known to get into foul trouble. The more he is off the court the better.

- Feed the ball to Melo. J.Rich, Anderson, and Quinten cant guard him one on one.

Seba

Benchwarmer
Call me an asshole
Neg Rep me
But today Toney Douglas wins it for us.

...If only because i just can't see other way. Davis proved he can't play extended minutes and Bibby is just plain crap. TD can have one of those hot hot shooting nights.

MetalDemon

Benchwarmer
NY- 93
Orlando- 90

TC owns Howard, rest of the Knicks strip him repeatedly.
Melo makes some hot shots with nice assists making the rest of the team look good.

jimkcchief88

All Star
hopeing to catch this one online. gonna be a big game for us. the bench needs to step it up!!!

I am at work, but put the game on in the custy waiting room(ESPN) with an out of order sign over the channel changer!!!! No spongebob tonight kiddies!!! GO KNICKS!!!