Knicks @ Hawks: Fri, March 30th @ 7:30pm. Bird Hunting To Ascend

+ Rep Poll: How many dimes will Melo have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

novaman

Benchwarmer
Agreed. Now can we finally put to rest the BD needs to be the PG and Lin needs to sit, watch and learn. Poor Baron's body just can't do it anymore

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
yep...an easy win...

LOL. I am off Woody's bandwagon now.

Baron is too old. He can't handle the minutes. Come back soon, Lin, from your Linjury.

Bibby is too old. WTF did he do to warrant the minutes Woody is giving him?

JR is too iso-happy. Woody has to remind him there are four other teammates on the floor.

Team needs to stop partying on off-days, especially on Thursday nights. Haven't they learned their lesson in Toronto?

Nyknicks141

Benchwarmer
LOL at people who don't have a clue what it takes to win a basketball game. We played unwatchable isoball that kept most of our team out of the game. How dare you to talk about "missed opportunities" if Chandler, Novak and Fields took 10 shots combined? I agree Baron and Smith were chucking, but where was Woody then? What kind of basketball it is to give the green light to a couple of chuckers and exclude high percentage shooters? I'm not blaming Carmelo per se, I realize he did what he was asked to. I'm blaming the coach of not using our strengths.

If we had won that game we would have all been praising Melo for carrying the team on his back.

C'mon, look at it both ways. Give him a break.

lookgrabpull

Benchwarmer
I think everybody had an off night, from tyson and baron to coach woodson. melo and shump were the exception, and were the only reason this wasnt a complete blowout.

it happens. lets move on, beat the cavs and get back to winning mode. in that sense, the cavs game is great for us. just imagine us playing the heat / chicago / celtics (in their current form). it could have been a lot worse.

Benchwarmer
I think everybody had an off night, from tyson and baron to coach woodson. melo and shump were the exception, and were the only reason this wasnt a complete blowout.

it happens. lets move on, beat the cavs and get back to winning mode. in that sense, the cavs game is great for us. just imagine us playing the heat / chicago / celtics (in their current form). it could have been a lot worse.

:gony: :thumbsup:

novaman

Benchwarmer
Agreed. Now can we finally put to rest the BD needs to be the PG and Lin needs to sit, watch and learn. Poor Baron's body just can't do it anymore

Although in fairness to Baron his 2nd and 3rd turnovers could partially be blamed on Chandler for not anticipating/handling the pass.

paris401

Starter
LOL. I am off Woody's bandwagon now.

Baron is too old. He can't handle the minutes. Come back soon, Lin, from your Linjury.
Bibby is too old. WTF did he do to warrant the minutes Woody is giving hm?
JR is too iso-happy. Woody has to remind him there are four other teammates on the floor.
Team needs to stop partying on off-days, especially on Thursday nights. Haven't they learned their lesson in Toronto?

good post... my feelings exactly...