Knicks @ Hawks: Fri, March 30th @ 7:30pm. Bird Hunting To Ascend

+ Rep Poll: How many dimes will Melo have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
13256515132199025.gif

ucb47iiggt6671oa3h82od97t_display_image.gif
ucb47iiggt6671oa3h82od97t_display_image.gif

FROM THE 90S, WHEN PUNK RULED SUPREME, IT'S THE CIRCLE JERKS WITH 'I WANNA DESTROY YOU'. DO IT!

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

newyorkknicks_par1a_2012-9999_scc_srgb.png

9dtq0qlm5fg5e5nhaipw.gif

images%2B%252810%2529.jpeg

large_3.28img5Kalinsky.jpg

Crazys Exclusive Feature

ab1c46b16d6c4e37bf71236837bba466.0.gif

Atlanta's Recent Woes

Chemistry and Momentum

VS Chicago, Atlanta finished 32 of 80 (40 percent) from the field, looking very much like a weary team playing for the fourth time in five nights. Teague had 13 points and eight assists, while Johnson was held to 12 points - well off his team-leading 19.1 average.

large_3.28img3_Kalinsky.jpg

"We couldn't get anything going," Smith said. "We were trying to create some kind of energy, some kind of momentum. It was hard to generate."
Johnson said the grueling schedule wasn't the only problem.
"Sometimes, we're not so disciplined," he said. "It seems like there's a few guys who don't know their roles on this team. We do a lot of things that don't help us."

Atlanta-Hawks-coach-Larry-Drew-discusses-strategy-with-Joe-Johnson.-Getty-Images.jpg

Joe Johnson has shot very poorly over the Hawks' long stretch. He will be looking to get his rhythm back in a must win for Atlanta VS our beloved Knicks.

Who you gonna call?

shump_medium.gif

540806_3383092571337_1090158690_33280083_388588507_n.jpg

530538_3383092731341_1090158690_33280084_1333595137_n.jpg

large_3.28img15Saffran.jpg

knicks_logo.gif
The Hawks defend the perimeter well, and constantly hold their opponent to a low % shooting night from the arc.

knicks_logo.gif
As we probably all know, the Hawks look to run, and are deadly in the open court. Teague and Smith have combined for many run-out points this season.

knicks_logo.gif
Though up and down, the Hawks often lean upon their interior early in games. They fight hard defensively behind Pachulia, and are disruptive in the paint.

large_3.26img19_Saffran.jpg

Animated%20Gif%20Keys.gif
Key to Victory.
Animated%20Gif%20Keys.gif

knicks_logo.gif
Interior presence. Pachulia will have his hands full VS Chandler. Za Za is renowned for his pestering approach, and Chandler will have to keep cool as he attempts to nullify ATL's inside presence.

knicks_logo.gif
Defend the perimeter. Johnson, Smith are highly capable shot creators. If we allow either to find rhythm early, then we'll have set an offensive tone for our opponent.

knicks_logo.gif
Once again, we will rely on defense under Woodson to see our adversary off.

large_3.24img2.jpg

stopylwred.gif
Stop That ****er!
stopylwred.gif

josh-smith-o.gif

Josh Smith

Averaging 22 & 10 since the ASG, Smith is unquestionably the Hawks' key contributor on both ends.

large_3.26img9Saffran.jpg

dance2.gif
The Starting
dance2.gif

SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Shump

shump_medium.gif

It's believed that if Shump wanted to, he could hold down Dolan and give him a red belly.

MELO

anthony-o.gif

When he rides the exercise bike, elderly woman squirt in their bloomers. 'Tis true.

Laundry Folds

fields-hawks-smash-o.gif

Some say he once had a vicious knife fight with Mike Breen's doppleganger

Cunning Lingus

Jeremy-Lin-GIF.gif

Has finally realized that D'Antoni is a homeless fag pooper.

The Man Handler

byson-o.gif

Some say he isn?t machine washable, and all his potted plants are called Steve... :shrug:

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

knicksonline.com Poster In The Spotlight!

0002.gif

530001_3383092811343_1090158690_33280085_183826834_n.jpg

Has been doing exceptionally well. Good thread making, big-time Knick fan.

Tally Ho!

⑧⑧⑧⑧⑧⑧⑧⑧⑧⑧⑧⑧⑧⑧⑧

Entertainment Section

nip-ples.gif

wow2.gif

heman1.jpg

For those that remember He-Man! I'm so ****ing old.

⑧⑧⑧⑧⑧⑧⑧⑧⑧⑧⑧⑧⑧⑧⑧

UPDATES TO COME.:thumbsup:

smokes

Huge Member
Excellent as always! We need these nice days off to keep Melo's groin alive hopefully Lala is giving it a good massage and Melo will come into Friday's game loose! :beer::smokin:

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
It's not going to be as easy as tonight's blowout against Orlando but Knicks should still win this game easily.

This team has been playing amazing basketball since Woody took over. They've been playing up to their potential.

Go Knicks.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Hold on a minute!

Just realized that the Stop Josh Smith part of the thread could be interpreted as

"stop that niqqer"

It's actually

"stop that fukcer"

Let's get that very clear, active immediately.

:teeth:

fender0577

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;224448 said:
Hold on a minute!

Just realized that the Stop Josh Smith part of the thread could be interpreted as

"stop that niqqer"

It's actually

"stop that fukcer"

Let's get that very clear, active immediately.

:teeth:
ROFLMAO, i'm black and i didn't realize that, you crazy.:gony:

p0nder

Starter
Another big game. The win against the magic was a big one for us and builds the.confidence in me.that the knicks will take this game tonight.

CoolClyde

another excellent game thread Loco Ochos!
Diggin the bird hunting vibe:

can Knicks keep up defensive intensity?
will Melo's groin tweak get better with some Lala lickin'?
will JLingus return to meld himself into flow of dee and o?
can Knicks stop JSmoove the N***ER?
will Joe Johnson go limp?

all will be revealed on Friday night. MSG is the place to be.
don't mind taking the bust...
tits.gif

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
ROFLMAO, i'm black and i didn't realize that, you crazy.:gony:

:lol: I really hope this doesn't nosedive in to an all out survival race war. Wouldn't be the first time on here. :lol:

another excellent game thread Loco Ochos!
Diggin the bird hunting vibe:

can Knicks keep up defensive intensity?
will Melo's groin tweak get better with some Lala lickin'?
will JLingus return to meld himself into flow of dee and o?
can Knicks stop JSmoove the N***ER?
will Joe Johnson go limp?

all will be revealed on Friday night. MSG is the place to be.
don't mind taking the bust...
tits.gif

Those boobies. Is it wrong that I want to poop on them? Probably is. Probably shouldn't have mentioned it. :smokin:

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
@Crazy8 Thanks for the love bro. Great game thread, interesting to see how Melo matches up with Smith. ShumpIsland will hold down Johnson. Lin and Baron truly have to step up and keep that kid Teague out of the lane and play some defense.

****We are only 3 games behind in the loss colum to Atlanta. Another huge game.

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
I'll either be courtside or in some sort of vip section for this one!!! Hopefully a knicks win and a close up of La La's Jugs :)..Pics at the game coming that night!

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
I really wish this man was playing. Came across his highlight video in college look at my man JJ finishing around the rim.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
@Crazy8 Thanks for the love bro.
[/B]

Props where props are due!

Melo V Smith is so massive.

We take this win and 5th seed is - circumstantially - within our grasp.

carousel_HawksGameday_460_120325.jpg

Will Melo add to his recently regained form and confidence and win the most pivotal matchup of the game?

Even without two of their top players, the New York Knicks continue to have success.

They?ll try for a fourth consecutive victory as they face the struggling Atlanta Hawks in interim coach Mike Woodson?s return to Philips Arena on Friday night.

With Amare Stoudemire and Jeremy Lin missing their second consecutive contests, Carmelo Anthony and rookie Iman Shumpert both had 25 points as New York went on a 21-0 third-quarter run and beat Orlando 108-86 on Wednesday.

Above .500 for the first time since they were 6-5 on Jan. 12, the Knicks (26-25) have won two in a row and eight of nine since Woodson replaced Mike D?Antoni. New York has a 2 1/2-game lead on Milwaukee for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.

?As a coach I?m always interested in when you?re short-handed who?s going to step up and make plays?? Woodson said. ?And we?re getting it from everybody and that to me is a sign of a good, quality team that wants to win.?

While Stoudemire hopes to return from a back problem by the end of the regular season, it?s uncertain if Lin will play Friday due to an injured knee. The Knicks, though, have been faring well no matter who has been on the floor.

Reserves J.R. Smith and Steve Novak combined for 28 points as New York shot 50.6 percent overall and outscored the Magic 65-30 over the second and third quarters.

New York is allowing an average of 86.0 points under Woodson, a vast improvement from the 96.5 opponents were scoring against the Knicks under D?Antoni.

?Right now, with the coaching change, we?ve been playing extremely well,? Anthony said. ?Guys seem to be responding pretty well. We?ve been really locked in on our mission right now.?

After failing to score more than 17 points in each of the previous seven games, Anthony has totaled 53 in the last two without Stoudemire and Lin. Anthony scored 15 in a 99-82 home win over the Hawks (30-22) on Feb. 22, but he?s averaged 24.3 points in eight career games at Atlanta.

The Knicks have won three straight over the Hawks by an average of 14.0 points, and they?ve taken three of four at Philips.

g-spt-120314-carmelo-woodson-650p.nbcsports-story-612.jpg

Woody Returns To The Turd's Nest

Woodson gets a chance to experience this matchup from the Knicks? point of view after serving as Hawks coach from 2004-2010. His former team has dropped two straight since a four-game winning streak, falling 98-77 to Chicago on Wednesday.

Atlanta showed some expected fatigue against a Bulls team that was without injured star Derrick Rose, shooting 40.0 percent for the game and getting outscored 77-54 after the first quarter. The Hawks were playing for the fifth time in six days.

?We couldn?t get anything going,? said forward Josh Smith, who had a team-high 19 points.

Hawks star Joe Johnson, however, thought the problem ran deeper than the busy schedule. Atlanta had jumped out to a 13-5 lead.

?Sometimes, we?re not so disciplined,? Johnson said. ?It seems like there?s a few guys who don?t know their roles on this team. We do a lot of things that don?t help us.?

That hasn?t been the case for Smith, who?s averaged 25.5 points and 12.2 rebounds in the last six games. He?s averaged 21.7 and 10.0 in the last three at home versus New York.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/preview?gid=2012033001

GO KNICKS!

I really wish this man was playing. Came across his highlight video in college look at my man JJ finishing around the rim.

Haha great find bro! Jeffries actually had decent hops in College. As great as he has been this season, I wonder why he always goes for layups instead of throwing the rock down?!

BTW: Sick beat, could see Jada or Cam'ron on this :smokin:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
This game should be entertaining

Shump needs to lock up Joe Johnson and make his life hell offensively

Melo Vs Josh smith? both explosive scorers im looking forward to that

I think the key to winning this game will be rebounding

Nice GT @ Crazy those 2nd boobs are gigantic :teeth:

nyk_nyk

All Star
Lin out again tonight. There must be something really wrong because he said days ago that he was feeling good.