We're Still Going To Win The Division.

Nyknicks141

Benchwarmer
Seems like we have an easier schedule than the celtics or sixers. The celtics should lose 2 out of their next 4 games (one being vs miami) and the sixers are as inconsistent as we are.

Also, you saw it here first! :thumbsup:

:gony:

Sage

Rotation player
Well the 76ers actually lost to the Wizards.. Weird.

So Boston's in 4th spot and we're 3 1/2 back on them. We might have to get comfy with the 8th seed.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Well the 76ers actually lost to the Wizards.. Weird.

So Boston's in 4th spot and we're 3 1/2 back on them. We might have to get comfy with the 8th seed.
7th seed is IMO very probable, but I don't know if it's any easiern to meet Miami over Chicago in the 1st round. With Boston on fire I don't see us winning the division.

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
I think we can catch Sixers for 7th seed. Winning division? I don't think so. Boston is playing really well while we also have some tough matchups ahead.

knickscity

Benchwarmer
Whomever wins the division most likely won't have home court, so really it's not that important imo.

Just make the playoffs.

goNYgo

Rookie
Whomever wins the division most likely won't have home court, so really it's not that important imo.

Just make the playoffs.
If you're one of the three division winners, you are guaranteed a homecourt for the first round. It doesn't matter if you are 6 below .500 but win the division.

Nyknicks141

Benchwarmer
If you're one of the three division winners, you are guaranteed a homecourt for the first round. It doesn't matter if you are 6 below .500 but win the division.

Yes, if we win the division we are 4th in the table automatically, meaning we play the 5th seed. Home court advantage.