Cleveland Cavaliers @ New York Knicks 03.31 7:30PM

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Sloan strating for CLE? WOW, dude played for Erie BayHawks earlier this season and looked pretty impressive out there.

Happy Saturday night, everyone, or something along those lines for those Knicks fans in other parts of the world. Big game for us tonight. If our banged-up roster can survive against the Cavs, we get a little bit of recovery time with only 2 games in the next 7 days.

Kiyaman

Legend
Woody.....I do not want to see any 40 minute player vs the Cavs....we have the same tier talent on our roster-bench

Kiyaman

Legend
The 2nd unit "TD/JR/Fields/Nov/Jorts" started the 2nd quarter to hold a 10 point lead for 6 minutes.....why did Woody substitute???

TakMan

Rotation player
Anthony comes off, offensive flow improves; and it's not Anthony's fault. For some reason Woodson wants our offence to look the way it does when Anthony's on.

KingCharles34

All Star
Not the best 1st half but we're up by 8, cant complain

The Bucks and Pacers will probably lose tonight...

Hawks and 76ers are playing eachother, the celtics have the Heat tomorrow. Indiana also plays tomorrow against Houston

Because of injuries, the 8th spot will likely be ours but anythings still possible

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
One of the coldest GTs for a while:

- Knicks playing with little intensity.
- KO went down during the game.
- News of Lin out for 6 weeks.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
We're struggling out there... Woody is simply looking for a spark off the bench but no one seems to be able to provide that extra energy. This game is ugly as hell...

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
We need Jeffries back to constantly set screens for Novak again. No one else on this team is concerned with getting Steve open looks.

KingCharles34

All Star
One of the coldest GTs for a while:

- Knicks playing with little intensity.
- KO went down during the game.
- News of Lin out for 6 weeks.

I guess everybodies putting the final four before the Knicks tonight

Ive never been able to get into college hoops, the NBA has the biggest, strongest, most athletic and most talented players. Anything else is tough to watch for me