Jeremy Lin Out 6 Weeks!!

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Marc Berman @NYPost_Berman Jeremy Lin had MRI and will need surgery and be out six weeks with meniscus tear.

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
OMG.
we cannot make a playoff run with BARON TD OR BIBBY.
he'll come back rusty during the playoffs..

what do you guys think will happen??

TakMan

Rotation player
A couple of weeks back they looked like the team with the most depth. Now they may be a team out of their depth. Let's hope the healthy ones can swim.

petescud

Starter
I think we hope for the best. looked last game like Melo was on his way out the lineup as well...hope i'm wrong...next year guys if so

erivera

Benchwarmer
i think d'antoni resigned bc he knew stoudemire and lin were hurt and he didn't want to deal with melo. it might be a conspiracy theory, but i feel he bailed on this team just like ppl say the team bailed on him. i wanted him gone, but now i feel there was a reason he wanted out.

KingCharles34

All Star
My Knicks brothers Im afraid we just took a.............

1155_Big-L-RashaEntertainment.jpg

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
i think d'antoni resigned bc he knew stoudemire and lin were hurt and he didn't want to deal with melo. it might be a conspiracy theory, but i feel he bailed on this team just like ppl say the team bailed on him. i wanted him gone, but now i feel there was a reason he wanted out.
im-not-saying-its-aliens-but-its-aliens-thumb.jpg

Last edited:

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer

You have a valid suspicious!

MDA "rode him like a Secretariat" during Linsanity. And knowing Lin's work ethic, he wouldve played himself with a busted knee without ever saying much.

Lin was hurt during Linsanity but he kept on playing til he just couldnt play anymore!

Check out the tremendouns elevation he has against Wizard and the tentativeness in his dunk vs Mavs.

Huge difference between those two dunks!

Last edited: