New York Knicks @ Indiana Pacers 4/3/2012 7:00 PM

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Heart breaking loss, i know it was iso melo down the stretch but i mean nobody was moving around our players were just standing their like statues everytime down i dont get it.

nyk_nyk

All Star
games like this we need our injured players but WTF man

Melo went crazy and just shot to much

JR was left in way to f*cking long

Fields was the issue. Why the hell was he kept out he had a great game played paul well and brings hustle off the bench.

I blame this on Melo, baron, and Woodson man.

Woodson has to have an issue with fields he is lying if he says he doesn't. JR was having a less the great game. Fields was having a great game. so Why is JR left in there timeout after timeout? f*ck.
What are you blaming on Melo?? He kept us in the damn game! You sound stupid.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
No defense in the Q4 and some completely unbalanced offense, relying on ONE player to win the game usually turns out bad. We're now 2-12 with Carmelo making >20 attempts/game. Again, some guys played pretty well offensively, but once again Woody didn't design enough plays for them. We needed more baskets from Fields, Chandler and Novak who shot good enough to provide some extra scoring. Instead, we played everything through Melo and Indiana simply figured out how to stop him (only 2 points in the 4th), mainly by putting Granger on him instead of West, so Anthony didn't have the quickness advantage anymore. It's just some bad coaching. Besides, poor shooting and decision making by Davis/Smith just killed us.

miked1958

Rotation player
barbosa is a dirty bazilian

I bet Pacers Forum Is happy that they got revenge on us for those two back to back blowouts.

Their forum were ripping mad after those two games. We have amare and Lin this would have been a different result.

However no excuse to go into 4th quarter with 15 point lead and lose by 8

nyk_nyk

All Star
I would actually blame this loss on Woodson and Davis, Mike W played some players too many minutes and some players not enough minutes. Lin please get well very soon

This I totally agree with. Woodson made some bad decisions with the subs. Fields was playing fairly well on both sides and he just sits. Davis was terrible and playing like he was trying to make us lose.

Nobody was helping on offense so that's why Melo kept being featured.

Uncle Robo

Benchwarmer
Bad coaching on Woodson's part. He kept Davis in there too long. Should have had Fields, Novak in sooner. The coach has got keep the team together to prevent a comeback like the Pacers achieved. Woodson just let it happen and did not have good substitutions in the 4th.

nyk_nyk

All Star
No defense in the Q4 and some completely unbalanced offense, relying on ONE player to win the game usually turns out bad. We're now 2-12 with Carmelo making >20 attempts/game. Again, some guys played pretty well offensively, but once again Woody didn't design enough plays for them. We needed more baskets from Fields, Chandler and Novak who shot good enough to provide some extra scoring. Instead, we played everything through Melo and Indiana simply figured out how to stop him (only 2 points in the 4th), mainly by putting Granger on him instead of West, so Anthony didn't have the quickness advantage anymore. It's just some bad coaching. Besides, poor shooting and decision making by Davis/Smith just killed us.

2 points in the 4th? Check your math.

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
Even though we won 2 of the last 4 games, the team looked sluggish without Stat, Jeffries, and Lin.

Woodson made some bad subs this game, leaving BD too long on the floor and too little usage of Fields defensive talent.

Why the hell wouldnt Woodson focus on D when the team is up by 15 after 3rd?
Letting the Pacers scored 40 in the 4th is inexcusable when up by 15 at the end of 3rd!

Rob Low

Rotation player
Melo was the only one who came to play today. I don't know how u give up a 15 point lead in the 4th when you're in a race to make the playoffs, unacceptable

redarmy81

Rookie
this is how it is to watch that retard BD on the basketballcourt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBhrpD1x8zo

i ****ing cant believe that guy has played in the league for so many years and still looks like a ****ing headless chicken on the floor. seriously, is he retarded? is he stupid? anyone remembers that south park episode with george bush being asked if he is high or just incredibly stupid? and his answer is: i can assure you, i am not high. well that's exactly the answer i'd expect from BD..

cant believe we actually were waiting for him before linsanity and everyone was talking about when he gets back things will get better. if lin wouldn't have happened we would be 10th spot at best with bd, td and bibby as point guards..

how the hell did we lose this.. what the hell were they thinking.. 15 points ahead going into the 4th!! our next 3 games are against the magic and the bulls twice.. we'll lose all 3..

think about the things d.rose will do to baron davis.. damn good we have shump to guard rose those games.. but with a headless chicken running the floor aint nothing good gonna happen.

LeFlume

All Star
You can't put this one on melo. When you screw up a 15 point lead in the 4th quarter is not your offense that is the problem.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
2 points in the 4th? Check your math.
You're right, fukked up NBA stats. Indeed he scored 12 points, but still, we needed more scoring from the guys who were hot tonight and that is Fields, Novak and Chandler, that was just the same stuff that happened in Atlanta, no blame on Melo, but Woodson pretty much lost us the game.

Rob Low

Rotation player

Melo had 12 in the 4th dude what are you talking about? They didn't figure out shit. It was the awful D and second chance points that killed us in the 4th