Knicks @ Magic 5/4 7pm EST

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
It's far too early to reevaluate Douglas, but it seems someone worked with him on his weaknesses, namely getting through screens and finding open men. His shot is still broken though.

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
WOWWW Im really impressed with our game right now.
Keep it up!! :gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony:

KingCharles34

All Star
The differences between us this year and us last year without Amare and Billups is Chandler, Shumpert and JR Smith. Those players along with Melo still form a solid team along with Novak, Davis, and maybe Douglas? we'll see what he does tonight but hes got 4 assists so far, if he'd could get going it'd be nice just in case Lin gets injured again or Davis.

JR Smith is on fire :gony::smokin::smokin:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
The differences between us this year and us last year without Amare and Billups is Chandler, Shumpert and JR Smith. Those players along with Melo still form a solid team along with Novak, Davis, and maybe Douglas? we'll see what he does tonight but hes got 4 assists so far, if he'd could get going it'd be nice just in case Lin gets injured again or Davis.

JR Smith is on fire :gony::smokin::smokin:
:agreed: i love the depth of this team, if landry fields could get that jumper back that would be the icing on the cake. In the playoffs he is going to have to hit those open shots teams will be willing to leave him open.

KingCharles34

All Star
how do i embed that ? and can some1 do it

its worth it

phpqe3penJR-clowns-around.gif

Quote my post and u will see how to do it

KingCharles34

All Star
:agreed: i love the depth of this team, if landry fields could get that jumper back that would be the icing on the cake. In the playoffs he is going to have to hit those open shots teams will be willing to leave him open.

I think so too, he could be an important piece if he was more consistent. Last nights an example of why hes frustrating to watch. He had a good 1st half, but in the 2nd half he did close to nothing. I know he didnt get as many minutes but when he was playing he was barely noticeable on the court.