Knicks @ Magic 5/4 7pm EST

Uncle Robo

Benchwarmer
Great coaching job from Woodson this game. No Baron Davis in the 4th quarter, Fields and Novak on the floor, no easy layups (make them shoot free throws) and much better shot clock management. Great defense and rebounding by the team down the stretch.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
JR smith with 9 assists career high... never thought id see that happen i remember when some of you guys thought signing him was a terrible idea =p

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
JR smith with 9 assists career high... never thought id see that happen i remember when some of you guys thought signing him was a terrible idea =p

I think Woody slapped his selfishness right outta him lol..

Good win guys... good thing the players are gonna get a weekend's rest before CHI on Sun.

bash

Benchwarmer

I was skeptical about JR smith like im sure most of the people here were. I think woodson is the best thing that could have happened to him.

JS3

Benchwarmer
I was skeptical about JR smith like im sure most of the people here were. I think woodson is the best thing that could have happened to him.

To all of us...

God bless the Knicks, good night guys! :beer:

TakMan

Rotation player
I just wanna say one thing..
F*CK DWIGHT HOWARD LOL!
:gony:

I don't know what it is about him that really pisses me off. I reckon it's that he really rates himself as a center, whilst playing in a league with, well, no centers. He wouldn't cut it in the 90's. OVERRATED.

CoolClyde

:agreed: don't color me skeptical tho. the only player i'm skeptical about right now is Mrs. Fields. she's got to get her shot together, practice free throws, and start moving to get grooving.

i think TD is starting to get the stink of Antoni off him slowly but surely, as is the entire Knicksquad as a defensive unit.

ahhhhh, good win. needed it after the heartbreak of Indiana.

good night y'all. get ready for 2 games vs Chi-town and ErrDick Rose.
:beer::gony::smokin:

fender0577

Rotation player
I told ya'll these suckas are scared of Woody, he was in there *ss all game , and i loved it.Great win, gettem Woody.:peace:

KingCharles34

All Star
Missed the whole first half but the Knicks and especially Chandler showed up today it was a good win

Yessir it was, hopefully the Bulls can have a better 2nd half and beat the Celtpricks.

Did u see the Lakers Clippers game last night? That was maybe the best game I've seen this year. Between the Blake Griffin dunks, Bynumite, Kobe the Goat, and Chris Paul. Very entertaining game, Kobe was huge in the 4th. I hope those teams matchup in the playoffs

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Beautiful victory!

MVP: Chandler. Is there any other player in the league that is kryptonite to Superman?

Mobb Deep made their presence felt - shooting, defense, effort. What more can you ask of your role players?

6th Man: JR. After some controversy in the media, he came out and played with confidence and zest. Favorite moment was the strip on big baby followed by a dime in transition. 13 points in the 2nd - brilliant.

Douglas deserves his props. Very happy for him to gain some confidence, and the timing couldn't have been better (couldn't have possibly been any other time though :lol:) with Lin out.

Diddy played well which was good to see.

Melo's effort deserves recognition, too. Went hard after that ball, and moved it well offensively.

Great team win, and one we so desperately needed.

On to the Bulls at home! YEAH!

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Entire team had a great game.

Good to see Fields making his impact. His free throw shooting needs to be fixed in the offseason, but young players go through these types of things so it's to be expected.

Overall, you gotta admire Toney Douglas for the way he's carried himself. From starting point guard to being the third PG off the bench, Toney has never once complained or whined publicly about the change in his role. Great to see a guy who's really putting the team first and doing what's asked of him even if he's obviously not that happy about it (and who would be?).

Great game from everyone and it's good to see Dwight Howard get shut up by the Knicks. He needs to shut his mouth, seriously.