New York Knicks - Chicago Bulls | DOUBLEHEADER EDITION

Which combo guard will serve more dimes over the next two games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wargames

Starter
Thats it if they don't win this game I am off the Woodson is good enough train and back on get Phil Jackson. I mean WTF is JR doing out there but missing 3's.

JR is a shooter who when he is off is a chucker and woodson with all his accountability BS should know that and take him out.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Part of this loss has to go to Woodson for leaving JR in the game for so long, wasn't Fields having a decent 1st half

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
i dont understand... how we give up a 21 point lead, i blame 50 percent coaching 50 percent jr chucking...and that is all

Man J.R. Smith and Baron Davis cost us this game. They're liabilities!

I wish we hadn't signed Smith, he's a chucker who can't buy a basket. And Davis is past it.

We need Lin back and Shump has to play 38 mpg for the rest of the season.

Keep Smith out of the lineup and limit Davis' minutes to 10-12 pg, he's just terrible.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I really hope we won't pick up JR's option, we don't need a guy who chucks every second game and thinks it's alright.

Wargames

Starter
Man J.R. Smith and Baron Davis cost us this game. They're liabilities!

I wish we hadn't signed Smith, he's a chucker who can't buy a basket. And Davis is past it.

We need Lin back and Shump has to play 38 mpg for the rest of the season.

Keep Smith out of the lineup and limit Davis' minutes to 10-12 pg, he's just terrible.

I don't blame JR though he is what he is. The coach left him out there.

Kiyaman

Legend
Getting a win from the Bulls mean we will give 24 minutes of playingtime to
"Jorts, Novak, Fields, and Douglas".

JR Smith is our weakness vs defensive teams....if Smith start off 1-4 shooting
his bad decision-making will rub off on Shumpert to rush shots....a deep-defensive
team like the Bulls will have JR Smith shooting 90% of his shots far on the peremeter....
JR Smith should only average 18 minutes of playingtime per game vs the Bulls....

Damn! I have 2 :agreed::agreed: :agreed: wid self 3 times