New York Knicks - Chicago Bulls | DOUBLEHEADER EDITION

Which combo guard will serve more dimes over the next two games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
To be honest, I hate the Bulls more than the Heat.
The Heat are lame as f*ck. But the Bulls think they got everything locked up already with princess Rose getting hurt every other day.

novaman

Benchwarmer
Woodson preaches that you should concentrate on the defensive end cuz the offense will take care of itself. Well guess what?? The offense is hurting bad tonight.

JS3

Benchwarmer
Wow- coming down hard on BD? It's not just him, TD is horrid. But this is what you get with Melo ball. Everyone says you don't really need a PG, just give Melo the ball.

Melo ball??????????
wtf?

do you think its different with Kobe or Durant? its all about the role players, and until now they are not helping Melo

Uncle Robo

Benchwarmer
Fields needs to be on the floor. Shump should play point. The team needs to stop settling for perimeter shots and drive to the rim.

Melo ball??????????
wtf?

do you think its different with Kobe or Durant? its all about the role players, and until now they are not helping Melo

Thank you!!! Melo looks for them but our role players just suck and are really streaky, i cant wait until Stat comes back and luckily Lin so that out bench players wont be relied upon so heavily to keep us in games.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Harrelson needs to see more minutes than Novak the Bulls are the best rebounding team Harrellson is a good rebounder Novak isn't plus his shot is off.

And TD is so bad as soon as he came in the offense went to shit, Davis did his job he made sure Melo got the ball in the right places and at least had things a little settled.

MetalDemon

Benchwarmer
I don't think the Knicks should be all Melo but if he starts putting the pressure on rest of the crew gonna start getting open looks. Jr and Shump gotta get that fire.