Tyson - Defensive Player of the year

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Awesome news and well deserved.

Talk about the centerpiece, heart and soul of the Knicks. 100% the leader and voice of the Knicks.

Legendary.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Best player all year long hopefully the other guys take note and get on his level

metrocard

Legend
He's been an amazing role model...a true human being mentally and physically...the today package.

MVP type player if he had a post game.

knicksin60

Starter
Tyson deserves to win Defensive Player of the Decade. Amar'e Stoudemire should give half of his $100 million to Chandler for all those times he covered his defensive mishaps.

KnickolasMGL

Benchwarmer
If Woodson can utilize him in the post like in Game-2 he can be a HUGE Boost to the offense, cause the Heat centers are weak.

Bosh will likely roll back and double on Tyson when that happens, in which case the floor opens up for Carmelo.

metrocard

Legend
tumblr_m1qq5eWLKX1r2yeoyo1_500.jpg

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
Most likely Knicks will make it offcial this afternoon. Knicks will make an annoucement at 3pm.

Expecting the fans will give him a standing ovation at game 3!

petescud

Starter
Honestly i love Chandler, but i feel that LBJ is the best defender in the league. I guess they can't give him every award.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Honestly i love Chandler, but i feel that LBJ is the best defender in the league. I guess they can't give him every award.

LBJ is elite, as good as Chandler, but Chandler had to take more responsibility on defense with the defensive liabilities on the Knicks. Only good defenders we have outside of Tyson are Lin, Shump, Smith and Jefferies.

Miami has Anthony, Chalmers, Wade, Haslem, Battier.