Idea Suggestion: Lamar Odom?

metrocard

Legend
Dallas has deaded him.

Question to you guys.

If he washed up?

Can he give us quality play while Amare is gone?

KingCharles34

All Star
If Lamar cant get back with the Lakers this offseason, he should retire. Hes too much of a female to play for any other team, and it sounds like Dallas can still trade him this offseason if they want too

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
Odom with his Kardashians stuff? NO WAY!

I was gonna say this as well....
we don't need this shit LA Kardashian drama in MSG or in NYC .. it would bring so much unwanted attention to the team..
last thing that I wanna see is a kardashian in msg every other night..
he should go back to LA where he belongs.. or retire.

The way he acted like a little bitch because he wasn't in LA anymore turned me off on him (no homo). It's not like you got traded to the frickin bobcats or something you went to the defending champs.. and you still can't give full effort?? I don't see any team taking a chance on him outside of the Lakers, Clippers and maybe the Heat this offseason after the way he carried himself in Dallas.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Odom still butt hurt from being traded, id welcome him with open arms to new york since he's from here it would be a homecoming for him

LeFlume

All Star
Hell No! His playing days are over. At least those when he was somebody. Now he is just a drama queen. No game, No passion, No impact..EFF HIM :barf:

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Only if Kim replaces Tina and Jill and sits on the bench as an assistant coach.

Pretty much only if Kim is always on TV when i turn the game on.

kim-kardashian-pics.jpg

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
..... and

kim-kardashian-eating-ice-cream.jpg

All jokes aside I think he would do more harm then good. His skill set would be huge for us coming off the bench once Amar'e is better but would start whining the moment he figures out we need him to fill a role rather then 'take over'

metrocard

Legend
I would like his passing and rebounding off the bench...he had mad chemistry with Carmelo Anthony in the olympics...but that was a long time ago lol.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
If he's motivated and in shape I'm sure he can still contribute but even though he acted like a straight bitch I want him back on the Lakers for the vets min next season.

Kiyaman

Legend
Lamar Odoms is to damn emotional....he reminds me of the guy who got FIRED and return the next day with a loaded shot-gun....Dallas shouldve left his assss in L.A.
Fukem! is my term for guys like that