Why does Landry Fields play so many minutes?

CA7

Scoring Champ
Warriors are interested in Fields...

Fields and a pick for Klay Thompson lol, one can dream

As for Gallo, I was thinking the other day that Anthony and Gallinari would compliment the hell out of each other with Tyson as the 5 man and Lin and Shumpert in the backcourt

Fields and a pick for Klay Thompson lol, one can dream

As for Gallo, I was thinking the other day that Anthony and Gallinari would compliment the hell out of each other with Tyson as the 5 man and Lin and Shumpert in the backcourt

I think a rebounder/workorse like Kenneth Faried, Paul Millsap or Jordan Hill (yes, THAT Jordan Hill) would be the perfect partner for Chandler and Anthony in the frontcourt.

We need rebounding and hustle, because right now we're soft as **** apart from Tyson and we don't have a true rebounder. Tyson has 16 rebound games from time to time, but on average he's a 9 rpg guy with no one else really contributing on the glass.

I still believe in Lin, the signs were very promising during that short stretch. The turnovers were a problem, but that should come good with experience. Atleast he can pass the ball and play in this league. Our current PG corpse of Davis, Bibby and Douglas is a bad joke and none of them should even play in this league right now.

a good move would have been to select Kenneth Faried with our 17th pick and trade Fields and Douglas for Shumpert (who definitely flew under the radar in that Draft).

And in regard to Jordan Hill, can anybody please explain me what the point was? I mean hello front office?

First we spent a top 8 pick on Hill, only to play him **** all in the first half of the season and then trade him AND another first round pick for a washed up and past it Tracy McGrady?!!

Why did we draft him when we apparently didn't like him? And why did we pay 2 lottery picks for McGrady, a player Detroit got for nothing the very next summer....

Without having a magician as GM, our core of young players could look like this next season:

PG Lin
SG Shumpert (acquired via trade on Draft Night, for Fields and Douglas)
PF Faried (selected with our 17th pick)
C Jordan Hill (Looks like a double double machine for the Lakers)

Add Chandler and Melo to that and you have a solid core.

I was also a fan of Wilson Chandler's game. A very versatile player and the perfect 6th man. I'd rather have him than chucker J.R. Smith.

Wilson was very underrated in New York. We lack somebody of his quality right now off the bench.

I don't get why everyone can hate on landry but no one can hate on melo. I mean they're obviously on different levels of skill so you can't really compare their stats, but i'm speaking on their own level.

Arrius

Rookie
Simply not having Fields on the court could have cut down that 11 point lead to say 7 or so and then anything is possible, especially with Melo on fire.

Fields is the only player I can truly place blame on for this game. Blown fast breaks, butterfinger turnovers with the same mediocrity that Jeffries or Harrellson could produce. This game was badly coached as well.

Hayato

Benchwarmer
I don't get why everyone can hate on landry but no one can hate on melo. I mean they're obviously on different levels of skill so you can't really compare their stats, but i'm speaking on their own level.

oh god now ur gonna bitch about melo?