Stat coming back soon?

What type of an effect do u think Stats return will have on the Knicks?

• Negative Stats, We wont even make the playoffs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We'll have a competitive 1st round Exit

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Stat will help us make it to the 2nd round, maybe further

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • With Stat back we'll win the championship

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Id rather see him not comeback

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

p0nder

Starter
I think it's a great time table and a good mix of competition to test against. i voted he'll take us to the chip cause i go hard.

fender0577

Rotation player
I think it's a great time table and a good mix of competition to test against. i voted he'll take us to the chip cause i go hard.
You too, i think we were the only two, that voted that.Props.:beer:Edit, just saw it was 4, still props.

Paul1355

All Star
I still don't think the Knicks will get to the 2nd round because we don't have a legit PG that can play a solid 30 minutes right now. Losing Lin was so huge that it really kills our chances to upset some teams.

We can beat the Bulls, but the Heat I feel would be too tough.

Amare coming back is huge but the question is if he will be as aggressive as he was right before he was injured, playing his best basketball of the season, ironically under Woodson.

Amare has to stay healthy and play aggressive as if he is not afraid to get hurt or else he won't play his game and will be useless since he won't rebound or play defense.

Best we do is a seven game series to the Bulls or Heat and lose.

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
Can someone explain why Stat is not playing untill next week?
Multiple sources reported that he is cleared by team doctors and he can play. He looks great dunking the ball and running during practice, so whats up?

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Can someone explain why Stat is not playing untill next week?
Multiple sources reported that he is cleared by team doctors and he can play. He looks great dunking the ball and running during practice, so whats up?

I read that he had full contact practice today, and he's day to day hopefully he's back by the Boston game

zshopa

Benchwarmer
I read that he had full contact practice today, and he's day to day hopefully he's back by the Boston game

I wouldn't be surprised if he was back for Boston, no matter what people say about him being soft, Amare is a very hard worker and he is always diligent in working on his body to stay ready, whether he is gonna play scared not to re-injure himself is going to be how ready he is mentally to step in and make a difference.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
I wouldn't be surprised if he was back for Boston, no matter what people say about him being soft, Amare is a very hard worker and he is always diligent in working on his body to stay ready, whether he is gonna play scared not to re-injure himself is going to be how ready he is mentally to step in and make a difference.

I read it's Weds for the Nets game now, I guess they don't want to bring him back on the first game of a back to back.

KingCharles34

All Star
I wouldnt care if he played 15 minutes against Boston, i just think he needs to get out there ASAP. Times running out, the playoffs are almost here

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Whenever STAT gets back, I want him back playing the center position to give Tyson some rest. Put Carmelo in the 4 spot alongside STAT and we've got huge speed advantages at the PF & C position, which leads to easier buckets for our superstars.

Hopefully, Melo and Amar'e's newfound effort on defense can hold up and not be a problem with playing STAT & Melo in the 5 and 4 spot, respectively.

It'll be interesting to see how that potentially pans out for the Knicks. I'd put a lineup of
BD
Shump
Fields
Melo
STAT
Fields can be the extra rebounder. Him and Shump can also serve as cutters for Melo who likes to find open teammates during his high post isolations. Maybe Amar'e and Melo can also get an interior passing game going on.:smokin:

KingCharles34

All Star
MeloforMayor, i have a big fear of Stat playing center. Maybe occasionally against certain teams, but I'd rather have Jeffries and his defense backing up Chandler.

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
hes gonna be lookin fresh to death according to his twitter. even if hes the only one who believes it!lol
no homo but i preferred the gully look from about a month ago, dude looked scary, like he was a hobo, straight starvin and he meant business! LOL

KingCharles34

All Star
Grills were also more trendy a decade ago, Stats bringin it back to the early 2000's. That was a dope era, but I'd rather him bring it back on some late 80's to mid 90's sh*t.....thats the GOAT era