Knicks vs Wizards Friday the 13th Game... Video?!

p0nder

Starter
OMG I held off on watching the video till today! SMOKES you glorious bastid, that was AMAZING!!@@!@#!$@#!

UN REAL. The best game thread EVER. I cant believe i'm hyped for a match up with the wizards! You have outdone yourself with this one! I totally agree on the analysis. We need Melo do continue to beast. Watching all the Lin highlights really made me realize that we miss that at the PG. To take advantage of our awesome front court we need a PG to get it there. Still I think this will be a good win hopefully we'll be able to rest starters in the 4th for sundays HYUGE game (can you make a video for every game?!?!)

I need a streaming feed as i can't find this on Canadian TV anywhere. ****ing hockey loving bastids.

CoolClyde

Smokes rulez!

:police:SMOKES!!!!!!
ahaaaa, you are the king of video! no wonder you were promoting this left and right, east and west,
fantasy and reality! VERY WELL DONE! proud of you, my formidable fantasy foe kiwi competitor!
must have taken massive amounts of time to come up with all these Knick/Wizard clips, pore thru them and edit. WOW!

very funny, John Wall, Crawford and a bunch of scrubs...
although Seraphin is becoming a monster as well...

def need tweaking on the vocals, it was fun to hear you narrate the GT, be better to hear you clearly.
time to get a mic!

don't know why these KO rap kids can't take a little metal, it's all about the "boom" to go with the dunks and titties,
the latter which cracked me up immensely... so cool to see a KO GT come alive with massive bazooms going boom!

Wizards have been playing better lately, not to be taken lightly.
Shumpty Dumpty needs to sit on a Wall and not fall. cannot let that wizzie f*cker drive the paint all game.
BD needs to make smart plays and not turn ball over.
Junior Swish must be aggressive and not rely on jump shots, but when he does, they MUST FALL!
I don't think Wizzies can guard the perimeter as well as Chi-town, so Novakaine must not wear off.
Chandler...man handler... stop Crawfish and Wall! box out Seraphin!
Melo will be Melo, let's hope his hot streak continues, and he recognizes the double team to pass, not fumble.
KEY: LAUNDRY FOLDS - aggressive attitude a must! move, groove, and bang!
Jefferies - may his defense serve us well, and not try to be a focus of the offense.
just stay the f*ck out of the paint if you're not going for a rebound, I say!

F*ck the :magi:
:gony:

BananaSauce

Benchwarmer
:police:SMOKES!!!!!!
ahaaaa, you are the king of video! no wonder you were promoting this left and right, east and west,
fantasy and reality! VERY WELL DONE! proud of you, my formidable fantasy foe kiwi competitor!
must have taken massive amounts of time to come up with all these Knick/Wizard clips, pore thru them and edit. WOW!

very funny, John Wall, Crawford and a bunch of scrubs...
although Seraphin is becoming a monster as well...

def need tweaking on the vocals, it was fun to hear you narrate the GT, be better to hear you clearly.
time to get a mic!

don't know why these KO rap kids can't take a little metal, it's all about the "boom" to go with the dunks and titties,
the latter which cracked me up immensely... so cool to see a KO GT come alive with massive bazooms going boom!

Wizards have been playing better lately, not to be taken lightly.
Shumpty Dumpty needs to sit on a Wall and not fall. cannot let that wizzie f*cker drive the paint all game.
BD needs to make smart plays and not turn ball over.
Junior Swish must be aggressive and not rely on jump shots, but when he does, they MUST FALL!
I don't think Wizzies can guard the perimeter as well as Chi-town, so Novakaine must not wear off.
Chandler...man handler... stop Crawfish and Wall! box out Seraphin!
Melo will be Melo, let's hope his hot streak continues, and he recognizes the double team to pass, not fumble.
KEY: LAUNDRY FOLDS - aggressive attitude a must! move, groove, and bang!
Jefferies - may his defense serve us well, and not try to be a focus of the offense.
just stay the f*ck out of the paint if you're not going for a rebound, I say!

F*ck the :magi:
:gony:

lol rap kids. :teeth:

sorry, but pod boom is played out. just like all the linkin park youtube videos.:barf:
for those in the military, they know this song is played in all of the military video propaganda. gives me a headache just thinking about it how corny it has become.

knicksgreece

Benchwarmer
The Miami vs Chicago game Thursday night was the game to watch....it went into overtime with Miami using a 8 man rotation vs Chicago 10 man rotation (all 10 players receive 20 or more minutes of playingtime), Chicago bench scored 47 points of the team 96 point win....Miami was to tired & fatique they layed down in overtime.
And the coach of the Bulls sitting D.Rose for the last 3 minutes + OT!!He was playing like shit all night but it was a bold move that not many coaches can do!

wian

Benchwarmer
pretty lame game so far. a bit early to call it, but i can see a 20 point victory easily

hopefully rest up the stars for the 2 next big games

lookgrabpull

Benchwarmer
Just saw that video. Man Smokes, you can cut. That video is really well edited. Real pro stuff. And I do this shit for a living.

I don't know what you do for a living, but you could get a job doing just what you did here.

Go Knicks.