Knicks vs Wizards Friday the 13th Game... Video?!

Bharan

Rookie
I can appreciate the effort but its missing/not efficiently organized alot of the meat and potatoes of game threads. Not necessarily the chill out/stress relief, but moreso the match ups. We focus on Wizards vs Knicks, the matchups in the past, how the players have been playing recently, injuries, and just so many things which this video format isn't going to effectively capture, at least not with alot more work and refinement.

Scrolling through the video to look at important pieces, going back and forth, is like sorting through a cake to get to the good pieces. Or you can just get a cake that is designed in a way where everything brings a unique flavor, that people enjoy as a whole.

Once again thanks for your effort and innovation but I don't see how a video can be on par with, or close to, game threads.

As such I look forward to an actual game thread.:2cents:

KingCharles34

All Star
Job well done sir, great idea. The funny thing is I hate rock music but that song actually wasnt too bad, it was kinda cool :cool:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
brilliant video @ smokes i have to get around and share it later

Lets crush the Wizards, we shouldn't come out lazy just because it's the wizards. I cant even really get hype for this game im really looking forward to playing the heat sunday :smokin:

KingCharles34

All Star
^

I feel the same way but I hope the Knicks dont, they gotta take it one game at a time. Im somewhat hyped for this game only because its a Friday night game.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
FABULOUS VIDEO, really, really great job, smokes! Made a switch on the homepage and featured it on the multimedia section!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
FABULOUS VIDEO, really, really great job, smokes! Made a switch on the homepage and featured it on the multimedia section!

GOOD CALL, RADY!

The video is absolutely sensational.

How long does something like that take, and what do you use? Lamen's terms, if you please.

smokes

Huge Member
Crazy⑧s;227523 said:
GOOD CALL, RADY!

The video is absolutely sensational.

How long does something like that take, and what do you use? Lamen's terms, if you please.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I really appreciate it.

It took about 4 days and many hours, although a fair amount of that time was spent just getting the clips, watching through the last game and noting all the highlights, blah blah. If I do a next one it will probably take less time maybe 2 days.

Sony Vegas is the program I use to edit and Adobe Audition for sound work although I had to record the vocals through my iPhone which is why they sound turrible!

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Great job, man. The audio vocals from you, as you mentioned, are not good, and will help greatly when you record good audio. There's definitely things to be worked on, but the timing and all that are very good. You'll get it.

I did not expect your accent LOL. Would have guessed you're from New York.

Nice vid.... Big ****ing game tho... Cant afford to lose to a team the caliber of the Wizards with Miami and Boston coming up.. Lol all games from here on out are big

Kiyaman

Legend
Smoke....nice "BOOM-BOOM" GT video....I like the part about the Washington Wizards lineup names "WTF"....damn! Wizards only won 14 games out of 50+ games....I hate to be the headcoach to give the Wizards their 15th win....Woody is not going to be that headcoach so we could move pass this Friday 13th game.

The Miami vs Chicago game Thursday night was the game to watch....it went into overtime with Miami using a 8 man rotation vs Chicago 10 man rotation (all 10 players receive 20 or more minutes of playingtime), Chicago bench scored 47 points of the team 96 point win....Miami was to tired & fatique they layed down in overtime.

smokes

Huge Member
You should get a job at MSG.

I take that as high praise coming from you :beer:

Smoke....nice "BOOM-BOOM" GT video....I like the part about the Washington Wizards lineup names "WTF"....damn! Wizards only won 14 games out of 50+ games....I hate to be the headcoach to give the Wizards their 15th win....Woody is not going to be that headcoach so we could move pass this Friday 13th game.

Thanks Kiya, yeah the Wizards are sadly a nothing team especially without Nene I remember watching the game vs them during Linsanity and honestly wondering who the hell all these players were.

great vid but i dont like the music.

Thanks and no worries, everyone has different taste. If I decide to make another vid I'll certainly take suggestions for the music track.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The Miami vs Chicago game Thursday night was the game to watch....it went into overtime with Miami using a 8 man rotation vs Chicago 10 man rotation (all 10 players receive 20 or more minutes of playingtime), Chicago bench scored 47 points of the team 96 point win....Miami was to tired & fatique they layed down in overtime.

I watched LeBron James do a hell of a lot of **** all in the 4th and OT of that game.

smokes

Huge Member
Crazy⑧s;227622 said:
I watched LeBron James do a hell of a lot of **** all in the 4th and OT of that game.

He did hit a big 3 near the end of the 4th but yeah he defers to Wade all the time down the stretch.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I don't think anyone has the GT for @ Wizards.

Let's make this the thread. It's by far the best GT of ALL TIME!