Miami Heat vs New York Knicks- April 15, ABC 1PM EST.

CA7

Scoring Champ
1st off I wanna apologize for it being late, someone had an accident last night and I was in the hospital, but I never let my people down

anyway

THIS THREAD IS DEDICATED TO LEBRON JAMES AND THE MIAMI HEAT
THE NEW DECISION

HIT PLAY NOW

HeatBabyPics.jpg

Heat.jpg

images.jpg

lebron-is-missing-from-the-picture-wade-and-bosh.jpg

lebron-missing-poster.jpg

miami-heat-choke-funny-jokes.jpg

picture-2.png

SportsIllustratedLebronBoshWadeMiamiHeatBig3PiKaHsSo.jpg

As You Can See Me No Take These Men Seriously
images1.jpg

Should I Get Him

LeBron James was just traded to the Florida Panthers. He should be sucessful, since in the NHL, there are only 3 periods.
What does Lebron and his dad have in common? They both leave when times get tough!
LeBron will publish his autobiography as soon as he can come up with a title.
Today is national LeBron James day; everyone gets to leave work 12 minutes early.
The reason why LeBron skipped college was to avoid the finals week.
The reason why Lebron skipped college was so that he could avoid playing in the Big 12
7521e06e.jpg

As Always Miami We Wanna Leave Classy So...
tumblr_lkbkne33Y01qbq2y9.gif

THE GAME
Heat-Knicks Preview

By MATT BECKER
Posted Apr 14 2012 2:41PM
Much has been made of the Miami Heat's inability to beat teams with winning records on the road.
If they can't find a way Sunday, it might not bode well for their chances of making a run for the championship.
In a potential first-round playoff series preview, the Heat again hope to shake their recent road woes in a matinee against a New York Knicks team looking to reel off a 10th straight victory at Madison Square Garden.
Miami (41-17) bounced back from a 96-86 overtime loss in Chicago on Thursday with an easy 105-82 victory over woeful Charlotte a night later. LeBron James had 19 points and nine assists and got to rest the fourth quarter, while Dwyane Wade sat out the game with a sprained right ankle. Wade is expected to play Sunday.
"It was important for us to get better tonight and get a win," James said.
Although Miami got back in the win column, it might not have entirely removed the sting from the defeat at the United Center.
That loss essentially locked the Heat into second place in the Eastern Conference and raised more questions about their problems beating good teams away from Miami. They've lost eight of nine road games against teams with winning records since the All-Star break, with their lone victory coming over rapidly fading Philadelphia.
"We need to play well because we haven't played well after the break on the road," James said looking ahead to Sunday's game at MSG. "I don't know if it's a statement game, but we want to play better than we have on the road. It's a good place to play knowing more than likely we'll play them in the first round."
New York (31-28) took control of seventh in the East with Friday's 103-65 win over Charlotte, coupled with the 76ers' home loss to New Jersey. Friday's lopsided victory was the Knicks' 13th in 17 games and ninth in a row at MSG. This is their longest home winning streak since a 10-game run from Nov. 4-Dec. 22, 1997.
"We want to protect our home court," Carmelo Anthony said. "We want to make this one of the toughest places to come in and play and come in and win, and as of late we've been doing that and we want to keep that going."
New York is outscoring teams by an average of 20.5 points during its home winning streak and limiting opponents to an average of 83.3 points on 38.6 percent shooting while forcing 20.0 turnovers per game.
The Knicks' suddenly stout defense at MSG could pose problems for the Heat, who are averaging 83.8 points and 17.3 turnovers in losing their last four road games to teams over .500.
Miami has won its first two meetings with New York - both at home - but this Knicks team will have a different look, yet again.
The Heat beat New York 99-89 on Jan. 27, but Anthony (wrist) didn't play. Nor did Jeremy Lin, who had not yet become a household name. Lin, Anthony and Amare Stoudemire all played in the second meeting Feb. 23, but Miami prevailed 102-88 behind 25 points from Chris Bosh.
James has totaled 51 points on 52.9 percent shooting in his two games against the Knicks, while Wade has 50 on 51.2 percent shooting.
The Knicks are without Lin (left knee) and Stoudemire (back), but Anthony is having no trouble leading the way.
Anthony took a 30-point average over a nine-game stretch into Friday, before scoring 18 in limited time with his team cruising to a 38-point win.
It likely won't be as easy against Miami.
"It's another big game for us, another exciting game," said Anthony, who had 19 points on 7-of-20 shooting in his lone game against the Heat. "It'll be fun, the Garden will be rocking. Everybody will be watching. What better game to play in then Sunday against Miami?"
3 Keys
  1. Transition Defense, Limiting Turnovers
  2. 3 Point Shooting >45% to Win
  3. Rebounding, Closing out possessions
Match-Up To Watch
lebron-james-and-carmelo-anthony_thumb.jpg

In My Opinion the 2 best players in the NBA, we all know when they get together they bring out the best in each other. The winner of this match up may not win the game but the outcome could come down to this in the 4th quarter, and we all know who has the edge then
Stand Up KnicksNation...Our Time Is Now :gony:
For Your Viewing Pleasure
boobs.gif

Assgif.gif
LOL.gif

THE NEW BIG 3

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Can't be sweating a game thread when you got an emergency, hope everthing is ok my man. In any event, first chance against these guys on our floor, and obviously we're a different team now. Really really need to be careful with the ball, if we can keep it semi halfcourt I'll be happy, if they are getting dunks off steals I will not. Let's make it happen men. GO KNICKS!

CA7

Scoring Champ

lmao

Can't be sweating a game thread when you got an emergency, hope everthing is ok my man. In any event, first chance against these guys on our floor, and obviously we're a different team now. Really really need to be careful with the ball, if we can keep it semi halfcourt I'll be happy, if they are getting dunks off steals I will not. Let's make it happen men. GO KNICKS!

I know but when I got back I figured just make some breakfast, stay up and and do this because if I went to sleep I would miss the game due to the early start

yeah Miami wins off of easy dunks and lay ups and athletic plays, we have to change that up on them, be more half court oriented it works more in our favor. Melo is gonna start on Joel Anthony so he has to keep him off the board, Fields should play full denial on LeBron and Shumpert should force Wade into jumpers, Chandler got Bosh and Mario is a good match up for Dizzle

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Great GT Ca Repped very original & i hope that emergency wasn't to serious, we need to make this a statement game im really looking forward to see how Shump does against Wade that will be interesting.

Kiyaman

Legend
Late....but entertaining GT (on the number #1 SF, and number #2 SG in the league)....I want Shump defending D.Wade every second of the game so Shump could learn a trick or two at controllin the tempo of a game.

Real Talk
Today, I see us heading into a big-blowout like Friday game vs Wizards....only differ is we will be the Wizards....I hope Im wrong but B.Ball knowledge speaks for itself....Woody is not the headcoach I thought he would be, although Woody is 100 times better than tanking-Damnphoney.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Agreed, also interested in who will guard C Anth... I tend to think Lebron still plays him but we'll see soon I guess. Not a huge deal, but any idea if Turiaf is available for them?

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Agreed, also interested in who will guard C Anth... I tend to think Lebron still plays him but we'll see soon I guess. Not a huge deal, but any idea if Turiaf is available for them?
I think he is the starting Center for the Heat, he should be available

EDIT: nvm Turiaf out with hamstring, Joel or Haslem will start for them at Center

Last edited:

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
Heat is horrible at defending the 3's. Key to the game: we have to take full advantage at making lots of 3's.
Novak and JR or even occasional 3's by BD are essential in winning!