Knicks vs Celtics: pre game thread

bash

Benchwarmer
ok i hate to say this coz this is so much fun. But we need to switch to slow down pace in 2nd half. start going for high % shots and drawing fouls.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Knicks need to go back to their regular offense in the 2nd half because if they go cold Boston will be right back in it.

Wargames

Starter
I am a JR believer man. If ever the knicks needed to get a win its this game. Now they got to not take their foots off of Boston's neck those SOB's are persistent and could make a run in the third.

lookgrabpull

Benchwarmer
ok i hate to say this coz this is so much fun. But we need to switch to slow down pace in 2nd half. start going for high % shots and drawing fouls.

:agreed: the shots aren't gonna fall forever. 2nd half is almost a brand new game.

only we got a 20pt lead! :gony:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Just checked it!20 is Knicks' record and 22 for the league!

dude single player record

Kobe hit 12 I think and Toney has the Knick record from last year when he wore the lime green pro-models he hit 9

but thanks on the team record we could easily get that

TakMan

Rotation player
dude single player record

Kobe hit 12 I think and Toney has the Knick record from last year when he wore the lime green pro-models he hit 9

but thanks on the team record we could easily get that

Didn't Sprewell get 9 in one game as well?

CA7

Scoring Champ
Didn't Sprewell get 9 in one game as well?

yeah his were all consecutive I think too which is a record him and Ben Gordon I think, so Toney and Latrell have that record

I'm shocked H20 doesn't have one or Reggie or Jesus

CA7

Scoring Champ
Philly lost 102-97, if we win we have a 2 game advantage since we own the tiebreaker

TakMan

Rotation player
yeah his were all consecutive I think too which is a record him and Donyell Marshall I think, so Toney and Latrell have that record

I'm shocked H20 doesn't have one or Reggie or Jesus

Clearly Toney Douglas' feet are bigger than the shoes/sandals of those you have mentioned.