Remaining Schedule NY PHI MIL

miked1958

Rotation player
Well. We blew a huge OPP to gain a game on Orlando who lost to the Jazz last night. That leaves us still 3 games behind them with 3 to play.
This game vs the Cavs could become the defining moment of our season. That game could of put us a game behind the Magic now had we won. That would of given us the cushion we needed for them to beat bobcats and us poss losing to clippers. We then could of beat bobcats while they lost to the griz to take the 6th seed. That could I'd of got us to the 2nd round as we would of avoided bulls and miami.

miked1958

Rotation player
Now we have to win both and they have to lose both. Still possible but less likely. The door was open for us to walk through an we didn't cease the OPP.

We even could of seen Lin again this season had we avoided the top two teams in round one. We will see how it plays out

miked1958

Rotation player
Pacers playing a lot better of late but we would have a lot of confidence facing them. We they did beat us last time we played but we could draw from those back to back blowouts. If we go on to get eliminated in 5 or 6 games by bulls or Heat they can spend all of the off season thinking about the cleveland game.

miked1958

Rotation player
If that happens they can wonder what could of been. Who knows... Beat pacers in 6 or 7 gain some confidence and go into second round with chip on our shoulders and maybe Lin in backcourt and a ton of momentum. Could of snowballed like in 07 and 11 for gmen. Not saying there is no way we can win a long series with the top seeds. Just not as likely. In seven game series more times then not the better team wins

miked1958

Rotation player
Well Phillys win last night Clinched a playoff spot for them even though the Bucks also won. Bucks are now eliminated from playoff contention making their game with Philly meaningless. We on the other hand have to play a clippers team still with a chance to overtake the lakers for the 3rd seed. they stand 1/2 game out with a game against the Hawks tonight and us tomorrow night. Lakers only have 1 game left against kings. SO we will be playing with still a shot at 6th while clips play with shot at 3rd. We lose we drop to 8th cause i see philly ROLLING over the bucks. then the last game is a wash as we play bobcats and they play Detroit.

miked1958

Rotation player
You guys may all disagree with me but i feel our best shot in first round is against the Heat. The world wants to see this matchup. THE Pressure is all on MIAMI. NOT US. They are the supposed CHOSEN ones. The team that bragged about winning not 5, not 6 not 7 Titles. They are the team with everything to lose. Riley will be watching closely. Its already been stated if they lose in playoffs HEADS will roll. Bosh and the HC could be scapegoats should they lose and not be there next season. I think all this plays right into our hands

miked1958

Rotation player
vs Pacer we may lose focus thinking we got them due to our regular season record vs them. we may be looking to 2nd round and not get out of the first. I like the fact that no one thinks we can beat the Heat. Just like no way the Giants couldnt beat GB at GB and SF at SF. The Bulls to me a Dangerous and hungry. They are angry that they are not getting any respect that a 1 seed should get. they are people talk around the league about rather the Knicks should TANK in order to avoid Miami in first round. They will come in with a chip on their shoulders with something to prove and want to destroy us. they wont be the pressure on them as much as it would be on miami. I dont see us having any kind of advantage playing the Pacers