New York Knicks @ New Jersey Nets 04.18 7:00PM

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
These were probably the very first MVPs Melo received as a Knick and considering his last several games, well deserved.

miked1958

Rotation player
Philly won as expected but bucks lost. That pretty much eliminates them..3.5 games out with 5 left for them and 4 each for Knicks and sixers

CA7

Scoring Champ
LMAO they're playing shook ones

its ironic because its a song by Mobb Deep.........our bench's nickname

Kiyaman

Legend
JR Smith is gonna get a bigger deal than we can offer unless we give him our MLE which we're stupidly gonna give to Lin, how have I lost it, there's an article about it right now, JR has a family too, he's not gonna take 2.5mil to play in New York when he can get twice as much which long term security else where

u right, some mediocre team will pay JR $4M to $6M, but it wont be a playoff team....JR is known for his inconsistency, nondefense, and bad attitude.

Did u forget who drafted JR (PG-CP3 & SG-JR), they traded JR for Tyson Chandler, and coach Skiles refuse to let JR in the Chicago lockerroom, so a money deal was quickly made to send JR to Denver. It was AI who put JR on track to become the 6th man. It was Billups who made JR the 8th /9th man putting Lawson, Affalo, and Birdman ahead of JR.

Humphries is a bum...

CA7

Scoring Champ
I played against Jordan Williams in high school, refs gave his fat ass every call in the book

CA7

Scoring Champ
u right, some mediocre team will pay JR $4M to $6M, but it wont be a playoff team....JR is known for his inconsistency, nondefense, and bad attitude.

Did u forget who drafted JR (PG-CP3 & SG-JR), they traded JR for Tyson Chandler, and coach Skiles refuse to let JR in the Chicago lockerroom, so a money deal was quickly made to send JR to Denver. It was AI who put JR on track to become the 6th man. It was Billups who made JR the 8th /9th man putting Lawson, Affalo, and Birdman ahead of JR.

Humphries is a bum...

I always seen JR as a 6th Man, he just needs to play in spurts and not long periods, last 5 minutes of the 1st, last 7 minutes of the 2nd, last 7 minutes of 3rd lasts 5 minutes of the 4th, for example, when he's out for 10-15 straight minutes he gets sporadic, bored or goofy

JR is Melo's best friend and I feel its a better basketball move to keep him and move Lin for a lottery pick

Lin will become a Tebow type distraction through no fault of his own, just like the asian reporters asked those dumb ass questions in press conferences, his fan base will kill all our momentum and Dolan will allow it just to make a few extra bucks, if you notice Woodson knows the real deal with Lin which is why he limited his minutes, same with Fields