Carmelo Anthony Appreciation Thread (revised)

fender0577

Rotation player
You know what i'm noticing, all the dudes that hated on the kid (MELO), are coming thru here, and the first thing they say is...just because i refuse to (suck him off, slob his nobb, etc), it's not about that,(he's a knick), and once that happened, i supported him, and hoped he got better, to help better my team.PS, If your trying to sh*t on him now, you look like the mad rapper :peace:.

Last edited:

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Don't take anything I say serious I just jump in with my two cents lol. I like reading Yall post all of you! You guys make good points but let's call a spade a spade melo is the truth and he is balling like he is in the NCAA torny again. Cavs will be sorry tonight they showed up.

Melo is playing very well on both ends of the court, plus he's getting his teammates involved. I haven't seen him with this much intensity in a while. It'll be foolish not to acknowledge the way he's playing now.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Melo is playing very well on both ends of the court, plus he's getting his teammates involved. I haven't seen him with this much intensity in a while. It'll be foolish not to acknowledge the way he's playing now.

No one is denying that he's putting up numbers.

The thing is that a lot of us aren't so willing to put some sheep wool over our eyes and forget the very recent past; namely, that Melo quit on his coach and therefore his team.

Just a month or so ago, Melo quit on his coach and his team. He's still the same guy he always was, still the same guy that acted like a petulant silly bitch all his career.

bogey1964

Rookie
No one is denying that he's putting up numbers.

The thing is that a lot of us aren't so willing to put some sheep wool over our eyes and forget the very recent past; namely, that Melo quit on his coach and therefore his team.

Just a month or so ago, Melo quit on his coach and his team. He's still the same guy he always was, still the same guy that acted like a petulant silly bitch all his career.

This is nothing new list of stars that got rid of their coach

Jordan
Magic
Ewing
Deron williams
Get over it he did us a favor