Official Bill Walker Thx 4 Tha Memories Thread

nyk_nyk

All Star
You gave us a few highlight dunks and became a nice 3pt shooter off the bench. For that good sir, I applaud you.

May your playing career trend upward like the nipples on fake titties.

Take care.
tumblr_lp0fhnHJvl1qf7sxk.gif

Paul1355

All Star
One of the most ferocious dunkers I have seen in a Knick uniform besides Amare.

Walker could throw it down....to bad his lack of discipline and inability to realise he is a good slasher prevented him from getting big minutes with a ball club.

He will play somewhere and might shock people. I always liked his game.

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
Walker is a hard-streetball basketball player that can def throw it down and is a very underrated player that got little appreciation.
3 years don't go unnoticed. THNKS for the good memories Bill.

Agree^^

I'll miss his grit. He wasn't the best defensive player but he's a physical and mouthy player. He was good at getting under the oppositions skin. We havn't had many of these guys since the Oakly and X-man days...

nyk_nyk

All Star
One of the most ferocious dunkers I have seen in a Knick uniform besides Amare.

Walker could throw it down....to bad his lack of discipline and inability to realise he is a good slasher prevented him from getting big minutes with a ball club.

He will play somewhere and might shock people. I always liked his game.

I always felt that Antoni ruined his natural game. Walker has always been a slasher that could finish around the rim with some power dunks mixed in. Unfortunately, Antoni's system has guys standing out on the perimeter shooting long range. Remember when he first got here and Wilson Chandler started slowly becoming a 3pt shooter when his strength was attacking the basket? OR more recently with Jorts?

Once Antoni saw that Walker could make 3s it ultimately changed his game. That's a shame.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
LOLz, memories of what?

Wack sauce.

Gtfo Bill Walker, the door will not hit you on the way out because the door is better than you at basketball, and the door doesn't want your wack sauce to rub on it.

Paul1355

All Star
I always felt that Antoni ruined his natural game. Walker has always been a slasher that could finish around the rim with some power dunks mixed in. Unfortunately, Antoni's system has guys standing out on the perimeter shooting long range. Remember when he first got here and Wilson Chandler started slowly becoming a 3pt shooter when his strength was attacking the basket? OR more recently with Jorts?

Once Antoni saw that Walker could make 3s it ultimately changed his game. That's a shame.

agreed antoni ruined a few guys.

And he did not make Steve Nash a great player, Nash is a great player that was waiting to blossom under any coach. Nash is leading the Suns to a playoff spot with no one on his roster, its amazing. Nash made Mike Dantoni, i cant believe people gave Mike D credit for Steve Nash breaking out...ridiculous

Mike D could have used WIlson CHandler, Gallo, Melo, AMare at their max abaility by having them slash but they would jock up shots...when their strength is slashing....you attack the rim and that makes you gain confidence...then you can start drilling shots because teams not only play back on you but u gain confidence naturally..Mike D never realised this