Clyde Frazier's Wine and Dine

tiger0330

Legend
Saw the Cav's game yesterday at Clyde's place on 10th Ave. It's an amazing place, huge restaurant and bar that takes up the whole block between 37-38 St on 10th Ave. Real nice staff, we hung out all evening watching the game from one of the dining tables, never spent that much time eating a meal at a restaurant. Place was jumping, particularly the bar area, they have like 40 TVs and a mini-bball court with a regulation basket. Saw two dudes playing an abbreviated game on it.

Food was good, eclectic menu, burgers, steaks, Asian influenced dishes etc. Specialty drinks named after Clyde's signature phrases like "Moving and Grooving", "Dishing and Swishing". It's a little pricy on par with steak houses like Ben Benson's or Michael Jordan's but to me was worth it for the atmosphere, never spent 4 hours at Jordan's, Benson's or Lugars.

Wish Clyde was there because I wanted to get a picture with him but he was in Cleveland working. I recommend the place, next time I go back to watch the game I'll probably grab a $15 burger at the bar where they have sound for the game.

w9cpy0.jpg

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I already have this place planned for where I want my parents to take me for my birthday in July. Great to know you had such a great time.

tiger0330

Legend
I already have this place planned for where I want my parents to take me for my birthday in July. Great to know you had such a great time.
Here's a link to the menu and a better pic of the place than I took. There was a bday party at one of the tables while we were there, the staff brought over a cake and sang happy bday. Real nice staff, maitre'd offered to give me a tour of the place and we started talking telling me Clyde was there last night and I was telling him Starks, Mason among others lived in my building at one time and he told me that both of them had been to the place. Our waitress was also super, we stretched out our meal several hours and she was so patient.

http://www.arkrestaurants.com/mobile/clydes.php

Last edited:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Here's a link to the menu and a better pic of the place than I took. There was a bday party at one of the tables while we were there, the staff brought over a cake and sang happy bday. Real nice staff, maitre'd offered to give me a tour of the place and we started talking telling me Clyde was there last night and I was telling him Starks, Mason among others lived in my building at one time and he told me that both of them had been to the place. Our waitress was also super, we stretched out our meal several hours and she was so patient.

http://www.arkrestaurants.com/mobile/clydes.php
Thanks, man. That sounds fitting of a Clyde restaurant.

Looks like a great place, definitely have to go there!

Man we really could do with Clyde in the Playoffs.

A Frazier/Shumpert backcourt would be deadly for our opponents.

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
Free dinner at Clyde's for whomever wins KO Fantasy Ball title, right? Pretty sure that's in the T&C of the league manifest.....

I love how breens always talking to clyde about getting free food whenever they bring it up during a game. What a ****ing cheap ass.