Game Thread: Knicks @ Hawks 04/22

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Woodson please tell me you are seeing this!!!
PLEASE TAKE STAT OFF THE BENCH AND KEEP STAT N MELO AWAY FROM EACH OTHER!!!
aint gonna happen lol, Amare has to much of a Big Ego to allow himself to come off the bench.

The spacing without Amare on the floor is very fluent.

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
Woody has to start balancing out STAT and melo's minutes..
he needs to try and see how they play without eachother putting STAT with a second unit like

Bibby/TD
JR
Novak
STAT
Harrellson/Gadzuric ..

this would be perfect because we use JR to generate those Melo type of shots from anywhere, STAT dominating the paint, jorts/gadzuric helping defensively and Novak giving that 3 shot option.
All of this from the bench players.

this is the best way imo.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
and now STAT's doin his thing..
STAT n Melo just dont mesh, or atleast havent.
The problem is their games are way to similar both thrive from mid range jumpers, so the spacing on the floor is much easier for the opponent to guard.

Woody needs to let Melo control the first unit and Amare control the second unit, that makes more sense and would keep the spacing on the floor to our advantage.

fender0577

Rotation player
Ok, i don't really like to get on our guys but STAT you gotta show some heart, on the defensive end brotha, your killing use with this half-ass D.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
How can a 6'11" athletic heavyweight have absolutely zero ****ing defensive presence and awareness.

My palm is on the verge of wiping my face off right now.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Crazy⑧s;229674 said:
How can a 6'11" athletic heavyweight have absolutely zero ****ing defensive presence and awareness.

My palm is on the verge of wiping my face off right now.
lol thats what happens when you get drafted straight out of highschool and play for Dantoni all your career

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
STAT's not even ****ing awake out there. What does it honestly take to have the desire to do well?

I'm convinced that he's just a dumb, straight out of high school type dude.