Game Thread: Knicks @ Hawks 04/22

fender0577

Rotation player
There was a list of who people thought who the best NBA on ball defenders are

How can you deny Shumpert the #1 spot? People gotta stop ranking the name of the person and start ranking their game instead
:agreed:I been telling my boys that, have of the season, the rook is a beast.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
F*ck You Atlanta Motherf*ckers!!!!!!!!!

Lets Go Knicks!
Lets Go Knicks!
Lets Go Knicks!

Shove That Dunk Up Your Ass!!!!!!

I'm not watching the game but I see that Marvin misses the game winner I knew it was too good to be true for him to have a good game he always was a bum and still will be a bum

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
That was a great game , started slow but wow that was fun to watch

-i Said in the previous game, ill cut stat some slack because it was his first game back. He looked great out there, but still needs to work on defense

-Melo really kept us in the game, nice effort on his end

-Fields, by far the best game from him all season long

-Baron played well, but stupid turnovers

-Jr Defense seriously underrated

Great game

nyk_nyk

All Star
Can't lie amare was a beast today but if Woodson wants to keep that intensity he's gonna have to bring amare off the bench. Tyson needs his space in the paint also since he's our best rebounder and defender. I hope I'm wrong though.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Can't lie amare was a beast today but if Woodson wants to keep that intensity he's gonna have to bring amare off the bench. Tyson needs his space in the paint also since he's our best rebounder and defender. I hope I'm wrong though.
He sure as hell wasnt anything close to a beast on defense..

tkrieger

Benchwarmer
That was BY FAR the best game I've seen Stat play in a Knicks uniform........... He looked like the Stat who played for the Suns...........

If Stat can play like that in the first round, the Knicks will have a chance, Lin or no Lin.

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
Fields was amazing this game...
maybe it's because the lack of the ATL defense.. but I hope his struggle up until now was a phase, and he'll continue his game.