Melo has a picture of himself in living room, above fireplace

orangeblobman

Rotation player
We-are-not-lying.-Image-courtesy-of-www.gerbenfineart.com_.jpg

How much input has Carmelo had in the design of your home or did you manage the project yourself?

Believe it or not, he has more input and gets more involved than I do. He was really into working with the decorator, Alicia Darby, who also decorated our home in LA.

This is why he has been wack sauce for most of season, he is more involved with interior decorating than winning the hardware.

http://www.nypost.com/Page/Uuid/7385d35c-89c9-11e1-82ab-d58bdee7461b

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Do we have someone who's set up an extra account now that the Melo wars have heated up? Seems awfully suspicious timing, no?

That's my deduction here, Watson, as only that person with 2 accounts could have 5 starred this fecal thread.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Crazy⑧s;229632 said:
Do we have someone who's set up an extra account now that the Melo wars have heated up? Seems awfully suspicious timing, no?

That's my deduction here, Watson, as only that person with 2 accounts could have 5 starred this fecal thread.
I've had this same suspicion which is pretty sad for the Knicks community as a whole.

Although I would never do this, this has to be a joke right? Everybody has a life and is allowed to live it how they want. This is no crime. Just more evidence of to much information.

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
another dumb thread

some posters should have the right revoked.

Im sure a lot of it is the same idiots under different accounts. Tougher IP checks need to be done

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Although I would never do this, this has to be a joke right? Everybody has a life and is allowed to live it how they want. This is no crime. Just more evidence of to much information.

Ha, I thought it was a joke too! But it's not, it's all too real, my friend.

Good someone else has a sense of humor here.

LaLa admitted that he is into the interior design more than her and that he's very involved with their designer. And then that picture.

WTF CARMELO??

Everyone that quoted original post left this out:

Believe it or not, he has more input and gets more involved than I do. He was really into working with the decorator,

LMFAO!

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Crazy⑧s;229632 said:

LOL It reminded me of something quiggle would make, but his timing is great and doesn't care if anybody knows it's him.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
LOL It reminded me of something quiggle would make, but his timing is great and doesn't care if anybody knows it's him.

HAHA, yes. I was on the lookout for something from him after the loss in Cleveland. Loves to hate, old quiggle. A reveler in pain. :lol:

That reminds me actually. PMing the shit out of you active immediately.