Melo has a picture of himself in living room, above fireplace

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Cool... a picture of Melo on the wall above the fire place.

Maybe you'll find a picture of Melo with his face on the back of his underwear and share that next. Throw this crap in the Melo Appreciation thread

There's nothing wrong with having input on the designs of your own living space. I don't see how this can distract him (or anyone ) from doing their job. In fact, the painting might be inspirational to him...because he's been playing very well. Perhaps a little more decorating b4 the playoffs will help relax him and steady his focus.

Benchwarmer
There's nothing wrong with having input on the designs of your own living space. I don't see how this can distract him (or anyone ) from doing their job. In fact, the painting might be inspirational to him...because he's been playing very well. Perhaps a little more decorating b4 the playoffs will help relax him and steady his focus.

:thumbsup:

Benchwarmer
Hey, I like my teddy bear avatar!! :cool:
It was supposed to represent my status as a beginner in basketball.

I guess it didn't work.
:mrgreen:

*P.S. Thank you for the "realest" dude comment! :smooch: :lol:

Last edited:

Benchwarmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie
Well, I'm just loving your "Orangeblobman" signature.

Very artistic, I see you have a flair for design, too! :mrgreen:

You wack sauce.

Actually, I'm more of a Tabasco sauce: Hot and spicy. hee-hee-hee :lol: :lol:

KingCharles34

All Star
I see nothing wrong with this, I have a picture of myself above my bed right next to a picture of the great Stephon Marbury.

custom_1255811667904_stephon_marbury.jpg

^ Thats the pic i have above my bed. And in the pic of me, Im doing the exact same pose

KingCharles34

All Star
This is me watching the Knicks vs Heat game:

monica-bellucci-wallpaper-448x336.jpg

Yes, Monica Bellucci is a Knick's fan! :mrgreen:

*Hey, Tabasco sauce sounds so much better than wack sauce.

If u dont mind Id like to get your picture blown up so I can put it right between Stephon Marbury and myself. Thats quite a 3 some if u dont mind me saying...not like a sexual 3 some. I mean, you know. Just having myself, the amazing Starbury, and the famous Monica Bellucci on my wall. With you right in the middle of Starbury and I, lets see u get outta that matrix. What i mean is i saw the movie Matrix and i thought you were a great actress