LAC vs NYK emergency game thread

KingCharles34

All Star
U know what ! Stuff it ! We have to be good enough to beat everyone in the playoffs, including the Heat, so lets go in on a winning streak and believe that we can beat all the teams, because if we play chicago, most likely we will have to beat the Heat down the track anyway, so it doesnt really matter

Lets home Mello can kick Lebron's arse and the likes of Shump can do the job on Wade!

Actually I woulda felt alot more comfortable if we coulda matched up with a powerhouse in the 2nd round instead of the 1st. Stat will be healthier and Lin could be back

wian

Benchwarmer
up by 14 - there is definitely no choking going on now, so looks like they don't care whether its the Heat of Chicago either way. Good attitude to have

CA7

Scoring Champ
STAT would let every emigrant just pass right on through the border, that man is lazy

wian

Benchwarmer
Actually I woulda felt alot more comfortable if we coulda matched up with a powerhouse in the 2nd round instead of the 1st. Stat will be healthier and Lin could be back

true, but either way it would be chicago or the Heat, so both will be hard to beat unfortunately

they should have thought of that before they lost to Cleveland a few days ago and they wouldnt be in this position most likely

wian

Benchwarmer
hey guys - sorry if its been mentioned earlier, but whats the deal with CP3 today? Injured or just sitting out for the game?

cheers

KingCharles34

All Star
Bibbys a smart old dude...while hes not very athletic, hes still decent at everything except shooting in my opinion. If only he could still shoot....