What a SPORTS NIGHT THIS IS tonight!!!!

KingCharles34

All Star
:agreed:Damn knicks, just couldn't beat the CAVS, i will be watching the draft, to see what my G-MEN do, and I stopped watching Hopkins a long time ago, that dudes done.

My bad fender, i guess i got a little out of line there. Sorry about that buddy, i just have a hard time dealing with Hopkins and how old he is. I didnt mean what I said. Its still tough dealing with the fact that we couldnt beat the Cavs, we'd be getting ready to play the Pacers most likely. We'd have Lin back in the 2nd round and Stat would be healthier. Sorry for before again...

elcol

Rotation player
honestly the NBA is the only thing i care about tonight, then Saturday nights the Chad Dawson vs Bernard Hopkins fight. And of course the start of the 2012 NBA Playoffs

since you seem to know about um...boxing and stuff, will mayweather and pacqiaou ever fight?:cool:

KingCharles34

All Star
since you seem to know about um...boxing and stuff, will mayweather and pacqiaou ever fight?:cool:

If it doesnt happen shortly after Mayweather gets out of jail, it will never happen. He fights Miguel Cotto first and then hes gotta serve a 90 day sentence i think it is. If Cotto wins then he'll get a rematch with Manny but I doubt Cotto will win, no disrespect to him. I think hes one of the most respectable people in boxing, a great family man and a very solid fighter who continues to improve but Mayweather is a natural at everything he does in boxing.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
LOL, last night was a much more interesting sports night, at least if you consider it worldwide, some great NBA games + Champions League semifinal between Real Madrid and Bayern Munich, who cares about NFL/NHL if you got worldclass soccer going on? :teeth:

The Europa League semifinals from last night were also huge! Can't wait to get my credentials from UEFA and go shoot the final!

Number3

Benchwarmer
Glad Madrid lost!!! bad karma!!! my man Ribery and Robben gonna be champs

and the Devils won!! hopefully we see a Eastern final NY vs NJ Rangers Devils

Okay here they are in no paticular order...

1) Knicks vs Bobcats in final game of NBA Regular Season with 7/8 seed still on the line.

2) NFL Draft..... We will see what JR pulls off picking dead last. Hey I wouldnt mind the Giants picking last every year. But He always seems to have a knack of finding those players no one expects to become a Star.

3) Rangers vs Senators in GAME 7 of NHL Playoffs at MSG. Need to finish off this pesky 8 seed.

4) Devils vs Panthers in GAME 7 of NHL Playoffs....

There will be alot of switching back and forth tonight from tv station to tv station. and my wife thinks she is going to watch the elimination show on American Idol. LOL

All those things happening at the same time were great. Except #2. Dallas trading up and getting MO was worth watching...:afro: