biggest division rival?

nyfan33

Rookie
Who do people think is going to be our biggest rival in the new division. Most analysts are saying the Celtics but I think Philly are going to shock some people. Toronto have their own problems and the Nets suck. I think there's too many variables with the Celtics this season to predict that they will win the division. The Knicks are placed as well (if not better) as anyone to win this division which means 2nd round of playoffs surely! But they need a big man to go deeper than that IMO.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I think Philly is going to be our biggest rival, but after watching the preseason game against the Nets, it still looks like they can put up a fight. If Crawford had a bad shooting game like the 1 for 9 he had against Utah the other night, against the Nets on that first preseason game, we might have lost. Anyways its just a thought.

newmove

Rotation player
I agree. Philly's damn good now. And my man AI seems to be all over the place. But their PG position sucks though. And Crawford/Iverson matchup gonna be a tough thing for a small Iverson...
We can beat them :)

e_D

Benchwarmer
Philly, definately. AI can still score, and they got some talented young guys in that backcourt.
And my Haitian brother Dalembert is developing into a beast.

teslawlo

Benchwarmer
Philly and Boston. Not sure which one is better yet but both are extremely dangerous teams and are underrecognized for how balanced of a team both clubs have now. I think Boston will end up doing better than expected this year, but Philly is always dangerous with AI, Dalembert, AI2, Kenny Thomas, and a bunch of good role players.

Bruno

Benchwarmer
philly offcourse .
iguodala is really impressing all people in philly he defense very well and have a great control of the ball , then we all know iverson he changed of position but he will always score then dalembert need to control hes fouls but this season i thing he will be very uselle in the D and can score too ,kyle korver now is blocking shoots and make 3 s so ...mark jackson is really impressing too ,scored very points and glenn robinson like last season -bad,lol.so be careful with this team and all philly fans are saying that we will win the division
sorry about that but i´m a philly fan so...

WiL8000

Rotation player
I see the Celtics being a bigger rival than Philly. The Sixers are the next runners up for sure though. From what I've seen, Pierce, Davis, and Payton work reasonably well together. Those guys are a tough matchup against Marbury, Crawford, and T.Thomas.
Philly has a decisive advantage up front with Dalembert, but I don't think he can put up enough points to make up for their disadvantage in the backcourt against the Knicks.