GAME ONE - Knicks @ Heat: Sat, April 28 @ 3:30. Pressure's On Them

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Fukk outta here with Starks, he aint even better then Stat

You're kidding me right?

I'd take 5 John Starks over any of the 5 guys we can put out now.

I'd take a guy who fights for his team and takes pride in playing defence and busting his ass out there. I want a guy who can lead and fire up his teammates.

**** the statistics or points per game or whatever bullshit. We need a leader.

KingCharles34

All Star
I still think that 3rd foul the refs called on Davis is what led to this blowout...and all the other calls that they made, but that 3rd foul on Baron was the turning point.

At this point im waiting for the Mavs vs Thunder tonight

la2ny

Starter
I still think that 3rd foul the refs called on Davis is what led to this blowout...and all the other calls that they made, but that 3rd foul on Baron was the turning point.

At this rate I'm willing to bet Dirk goes 9-27 and Mavs lose by 40

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Why is the NBA the worst refereed league in the world?

The NFL ain't that rigged man.

We're down 34 points and you're STILL blaming the refs? Come the fck on.

The refs didn't give them a 34 point lead man. They are just killing us plain and simple. Yes some calls have been bullshit but we have just folded and don't understand the concept of PRIDE.

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
this was the most catastrophic thing that could of happened in game 1 like the absolute worst thing..i cant even fathome this...what the ****..yea the refs suck but these ridiculous turnovers...this hurts so bad man

la2ny

Starter
I hate LeBron but I can't deny it, he's playing MVP basketball

I wanna see what he does later in the Playoffs because he was doing this last playoffs aswell against Bos,CHi and Phi. then Dallas came and when those games were close dude disappeared like Casper.

iSaYughh

Starter
Good point. It means giving up with a lot of time to play but we look like little kids out there anyway.

Word. I actually think it could be good our psyche, even....shit, take Melo out, too, for a bit, and give total burn to our backups n let them play with reckless abandon. It would be extremely embarassing, but shit, ya never know....and we do look like little kids out there regardless --

a message needs to be sent that this isn't Knick ball

that this game doesn't mean shit as a result

and it will be a different world when we return.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer

It might have contributed but to blame a foul call on a 34 point lead is just madness.

The refs have been crap but Miami have just given us a severe beatdown plain and simple. It has more to do with us showing no pride and giving up rather than the refs rigging the game.

34 point lead. 34. We might as well pack it up and go home.

CA7

Scoring Champ

The refs didn't give them a 34 point lead man. They are just killing us plain and simple. Yes some calls have been bullshit but we have just folded and don't understand the concept of PRIDE.

The refs took away our momentum, our physicality, our aggressiveness, we had confidence at the beginning, but they wont let us play, the Heat can whatever they want, we cant touch them

Those LeBron flops killed everything, he did it 5 times on top of that

KingCharles34

All Star
I actually think Melo's played hard for the most part

The problem is hes a skilled player going up another skilled player who's also a superior athlete

HRFlossy

Rookie
Its completely factual that all those shytty ref calls took our aggressiveness out of the picture. And against lebyotch you have to ALWAYS GO HARD!!!!!
Half the starting lineup should have keep keep at it and fouled out!!:barf:

Reset and kick arse in game 2!!!!!!

Flossy out....:peace:

KingCharles34

All Star
It might have contributed but to blame a foul call on a 34 point lead is just madness.

The refs have been crap but Miami have just given us a severe beatdown plain and simple. It has more to do with us showing no pride and giving up rather than the refs rigging the game.

34 point lead. 34. We might as well pack it up and go home.

I dont think we win this game with unbiased refs but I think the score would be closer, less embarrassing

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I agree with Van gundy, Throw Melo back at the 4. It just does not work with Stat & Melo together and if you think it does your a delusional person. There is no space on the floor and chandler on the court does not help at all.

Melo got traded here and played half a season, due to the lockout this season had less games. Technically they have had a full season together.... still no improvement maybe a "glimpse" of chemistry here and there but on a daily basis it's not a fit at all.

The heat are not a big team, toss melo at the 4 and let stat come off the bench works well both ways

Are you even a Knick fan?

Some of the comments you made an....well let's not even talk about it. We're all adults and such. No need to get at it on here.

I just wanna punch the shit out of some Miami player/fan

Can you set that up for me? :pray:

II'm loaded. Good thing I'm not a pro, I'd go Artest on Harden pretty much every month. Honestly

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
The refs took away our momentum, our physicality, our aggressiveness, we had confidence at the beginning, but they wont let us play, the Heat can whatever they want, we cant touch them

Those LeBron flops killed everything, he did it 5 times on top of that

Some were bad calls some were not. The refs did take us out of our game but we showed no resiliency or leadership during the tough times.

The refs also did not help Miami rain threes on us and force turnover after turnover on our guards which led to easy layups and dunks for them.