GAME ONE - Knicks @ Heat: Sat, April 28 @ 3:30. Pressure's On Them

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I expect woody to figure things out.....Carmelo is a great scorer but between the defense of Battier and Lerbon, There is no way we can win this series if we cant even get the ball to Melo. By the time he even gets the ball the shot clock is about down to 7-8 seconds.

Woody will have his hands full trying to figure it out.

It's just game one.. if anything this game will help us rather than crush us.

Well...nothing to see here. What a pathetic and untimely combination of absolutely horrid, unfair refereeing and a dead cold offensive team. Ouch.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Are you reading what I'm saying, the refs started the Heat's car, stole our keys and slashed our tires allowing the Heat to ride around the track the way they wanted to

I think it was 30-29 Heat and then the calls came and what happened more calls, flops, fouls.

Melo posts up they pull him and get in front, no call, same thing again no call

JR attacks the basket gets mauled, no call, Chalmers does it with the slightest contact on the drive, foul

LeBron over reacts to a bump from JR, screen for Chandler, post up from Melo all flops all fouls

You cant win when the officials take away your ability to succeed, plain and simple

Nobody is arguing that we can't win. The point here is we are down almost 40 points and thats got nothing to do with the refs.

Also, have you watched playoff basketball before? Do you watch alot of NBA games? Because the refereeing tonight isn't exactly shocking. It happens from time to time and especially for superstars like Lebron.

KingCharles34

All Star
I dont feel as bad about missing game 2 after this, i have school monday night from 7 to 9:45. The Knicks will most likely be down 0-2 by the time i get outta class

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
I am so upset right now that i just turned of my TV.
****ing refs killed this game. It looks like Shump blew his left knee.
i HATE TO SAY IT, but this series is over.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Brawl? You're kidding me right? We're not the Ewing/Starks/Oakley Knicks anymore man.

Guys like Stat and Melo aren't exactly known for being enforcers or being physical. Heck, Melo in Denver was infamous for being a big ass pussy after he sucker punched some guy and ran away right after.

You're tight roping on being banned. Bash knick players on some other site. It's getting rediculous now. I don't mind the objectivity to the game but chill with the player hate.

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
Memorial Day Massacre, not saying we're the Lakers, just answering your question

score: 148-114

Nah I was truly wondering...bottomline is its not very likely..but im sure the number of teams to get blown out by 30+ in a game one are probably around 5-10 range....you dont lose like this in the layoffs unless you dont belong im sorry. I can be optimistic. I can believe. I can believe til my ****ing heart explodes it doesnt change the fact were completely outclassed.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Crap refs steal game one. This is where you need that championship level coach that would have taken a tech on the first bad call and gotten tossed on the second bad call. Then take a 10k fine in the post game presser to even the calls for game two. Big thing hopefully Shump is ok!!!!

For real son...Someone needs to take a stance and I hope someone calls out these refs after the games. come out and say straight up fine me whatever you want..lebrons a flopping pussy, these refs are ****ing ass, and miami can suck a dick..

Shump going to the hospital...that had torn acl all over it...sitting starters in the 4th of a game one SMH wow I knew the odss were against but shit son...

Thanks for talking the truth bro!

Real talk and you got your heart in the right place!

**** those guys bashing our players again after what happened today...

Concentrate your anger on the enemy folks and not on our players.

Set up a street fight and I'd take our roster over theirs any day...

You think that pussy Lebron could challenge Amar'e in a street fight? He'd knock his ****ing head off.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
LOL

3 guys back and norris cole charging alone on the break and they still have to foul his ass intentionally.

iSaYughh

Starter
The only thing somewhat new that occurred to me this game.....

Anyone else *legit* worried about Shump's future?

I think this is like at least the 3rd time he has had no joke scary plays like this, this season alone obviously.....Not all of them put him on the DL, but they were all like "oh ****, that looks like itd be serious".

Rioferd

Benchwarmer

You think that pussy Lebron could challenge Amar'e in a street fight? He'd knock his ****ing head off.

What the **** are you on about? :lol:

iSaYughh

Starter

Amare would get raped, IMO. But idk if we wanna go into speculating in too much detail about whod **** up who lolz, or maybe we do.....given the brand of basketball being delivered to us.

I would take Lebron in a fight vs most NBA'ers, though. Just real talk here, not a fan of the dude personally.

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
Melo look deflated there and looked like baron told him its only game one...man just blindsided by this shit..im truly fn hurt

CA7

Scoring Champ
Nobody is arguing that we can't win. The point here is we are down almost 40 points and thats got nothing to do with the refs.

Also, have you watched playoff basketball before? Do you watch alot of NBA games? Because the refereeing tonight isn't exactly shocking. It happens from time to time and especially for superstars like Lebron.

the shocking part was what they allowed, i cant believe they let LeBron get away with all that nonsense :barf:

I'm done with this game though

knicksgreece

Benchwarmer
Some were bad calls some were not. The refs did take us out of our game but we showed no resiliency or leadership during the tough times.

The refs also did not help Miami rain threes on us and force turnover after turnover on our guards which led to easy layups and dunks for them.
Of course they did!You think getting bullshit calls don't affect you mentally?You think it doesn't affect the way you handle the ball on offense when you get called with technical fouls like the one on Melo?

HRFlossy

Rookie
We need to just calm down and play or game n game 2. With NO RESERVATIONS about the ref calls!!!

JUST GO HARD all GAME!!!!:afro:

Flossy out.....:peace:

iSaYughh

Starter
Why did Woodson allow TyChan to play this many minutes....Jesus.

Even STAT & Co.....just cementing the dominance of MIA over them/us even more.

Not good for the confidence/psyche X-Factors of this series. Not to mention the critical freshness of Amare, and TyChan battling the ****ing flu...smh.