GAME ONE - Knicks @ Heat: Sat, April 28 @ 3:30. Pressure's On Them

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
its not even a flagrant one you game ruining pussy ****s sucking the cocks of the stars. stern.......i am coming for your family.

JayJ44

Starter
OOqXz.gif

iSaYughh

Starter
I'm not giving up.

It's simple:

Melo needs to takeover (he can)

Woodson needs to make some key adjustments (he can, but his history with the Hawks isnt a terribly good indication he will)

Hope Lebron/Wade play somewhat fallible.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
SMH. What's with all the fouls? Knicks look scared on offense. They need to use some pass fakes as the heat are clearly overplaying on defense. And as I'm typing this LeBron just flopped again. SMH

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
LOL @ all the people who wanted the heat.

This was the worst matchup we could have gotten.

If this half is anything to go by, this series will be over in a jiffy.

We have NO answer for Lebron. Not only that, but he has made Carmelo look absolutely 2nd rate. There was once a time when Melo and Bron were talked about as equals. Thats long gone.

KingCharles34

All Star
Im not saying we'd win but it'd still be a much closer game if it wasnt for all the bullsh*t calls, especially that 3rd foul on Davis which was really a turning point once he had to sit

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
SMH. What's with all the fouls? Knicks look scared on offense. They need to use some pass fakes as the heat are clearly overplaying on defense. And as I'm typing this LeBron just flopped again. SMH

They aren't scared. They are just facing a defence thats consistently been the best in the league this year.

It doesn't help that we don't have a proper PG to run the plays and create shots for our stars. Heck, we can barely even get the ball to Melo or Stat. Its almost like they deserve a medal if they are able to pass it to them in their preferred spots.