GAME ONE - Knicks @ Heat: Sat, April 28 @ 3:30. Pressure's On Them

nyk_nyk

All Star
This is embarrassing! Woodson is cool but he can leave now if this is the type of product we have to witness.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Actually it isn't because rings isn't apart of this discussion. I understand that whole" you have rings so it doesn't matter, you get a pass" argument, but Kobe gets crucified about his shooting even with 5 rings. The money and shots they take are the point and Melo and Kobe take some of the most difficult shots in the NBA.

Do you even know what you're talking about? This is a guy who will go down as one of the best to ever play the game. He has led the league in scoring multiple times and has won more championships than anybody in the league right now. If he isn't worth the max money then who is?

Melo and Kobe take the most difficult shots in the NBA? Yes except Kobe hits most of his to win championships and Melo doesn't. Lets not even get started as to what Kobe brings on the defensive end compared to Melo :teeth:

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
This is embarrassing! Woodson is cool but he can leave now if this is the type of product we have to witness.

Its not really his fault. Nor is it our players fault to be honest. The heat are just that much better than us and they came in fired up.

Their guys like Lebron and Wade may be the most hated players in the league but they can LEAD and teammates follow their example of playing air tight aggressive defence.

Wake me up when Melo or Stat can do even remotely the same thing.

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Its not really his fault. Nor is it our players fault to be honest. The heat are just that much better than us and they came in fired up.

Their guys like Lebron and Wade may be the most hated players in the league but they can LEAD and teammates follow their example of playing air tight aggressive defence.

Wake me up when Melo or Stat can do even remotely the same thing.

Bro what do you mean there getting every single ****ing call the "offensive foul"by Melo on Lebron is garbage!!!

la2ny

Starter
Do you even know what you're talking about? This is a guy who will go down as one of the best to ever play the game. He has led the league in scoring multiple times and has won more championships than anybody in the league right now. If he isn't worth the max money then who is?

Melo and Kobe take the most difficult shots in the NBA? Yes except Kobe hits most of his to win championships and Melo doesn't. Lets not even get started as to what Kobe brings on the defensive end compared to Melo :teeth:

Do you even know what your talking about?

I've lived in LA my entire life and watch most Lakers games. Of course he'll be one of the best, and yes he deserves mad money for what he brings to the court but also to a franchise value wise. But that doesn't mean he doesn't get murdered by the media and fans for the shots he jacks up and misses. Game 7 against Boston is a perfect example, he went 6-24.
Again, I tell you all I'm saying is dude shoots poorly too. Yes Melo hasn't won shit, but neither has LBJ and that's where this whole argument started.