GAME ONE - Knicks @ Heat: Sat, April 28 @ 3:30. Pressure's On Them

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
Amare would get raped, IMO. But idk if we wanna go into speculating in too much detail about whod **** up who lolz, or maybe we do.....given the brand of basketball being delivered to us.

I would take Lebron in a fight vs most NBA'ers, though. Just real talk here, not a fan of the dude personally.

Exactly. So you tell me how this genetic freak falls down on any arm extension thrown his way. Like wtf. How do these refs call it and be ok with themselves. How does the nba let shit like this happen. But also how do we comeout and get completely dominated. Man and I mtold my girl i was done smoking when the knicks got eliminated from the playoffs. I better start burning out my stash.

iSaYughh

Starter
Exactly. So you tell me how this genetic freak falls down on any arm extension thrown his way. Like wtf. How do these refs call it and be ok with themselves. How does the nba let shit like this happen. But also how do we comeout and get completely dominated. Man and I mtold my girl i was done smoking when the knicks got eliminated from the playoffs. I better start burning out my stash.

The flopping is getting real ****ing bad.

Stern needs to go after the refs with the same fervor and resiliance he went after player dress code with.

Amare would get raped, IMO. But idk if we wanna go into speculating in too much detail about whod **** up who lolz, or maybe we do.....given the brand of basketball being delivered to us.

I would take Lebron in a fight vs most NBA'ers, though. Just real talk here, not a fan of the dude personally.

Don't think so. Lebron has always been protected and nursed by his entourage - ever since he was a teenager. Amar'e really is a hard nosed guy in real life, opposed to his character on the court.

The environment he came from and all.....I'd bet my ass off he knows how to fight.

Just cause somebody is big and chisled he isn't automatically a good fghter.

Would you claim Chris Bosh kills Lawrence Taylor or Ray Lewis in a street fight? Just because he has 8 or 9 inches on them.

Definitely not.

Anyway, completely off topic, my bad bro I'm just pissed we lost to these freaks. Saw it coming though...very frustrating.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Very embarrassing Loss, we have to put it behind us and prepare for game 2 on Monday.

I trust woodson will make it work some how, no need to press the panic button just yet

Kevin78

Rookie
For real son...Someone needs to take a stance and I hope someone calls out these refs after the games. come out and say straight up fine me whatever you want..lebrons a flopping pussy, these refs are ****ing ass, and miami can suck a dick..

Shump going to the hospital...that had torn acl all over it...sitting starters in the 4th of a game one SMH wow I knew the odss were against but shit son...

That's what i wanna say!

Battier is a flopping pussy too! Heat is an untouchable team! I just don't believe a flopping team like Heat can win the championship!

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
please lock this thread, we gotta put this game behind us

whY? If the knicks do that well have the same result next game. This was a slap to amare and melo. Lebron, wade, and bosh just took their ball and told them to get the **** off their court. Its time to use this game as ****ing motivation. They should watch this shit on repeat tonight. I want these ****ers coming out like animals monday. Im sorry im ****ed up and emotions running high. I just wanna scream and punch lol

iSaYughh

Starter
Don't think so. Lebron has always been protected and nursed by his entourage - ever since he was a teenager. Amar'e really is a hard nosed guy in real life, opposed to his character on the court.

The environment he came from and all.....I'd bet my ass off he knows how to fight.

Would you claim Chris Bosh kills Lawrence Taylor or Ray Lewis in a street fight? Just because he has 8 or 9 inches on them.

Definitely not.

Anyway, completely off topic, my bad bro I'm just pissed we lost to these freaks. Saw it coming though...very frustrating.

Word, man. Maybe we can get a NBA fight thread in OT :beer:

Brutal game. Ice cold Melo, Chandler may as well have DNP's, pathetic spacing and offensive game plan which resulted in STAT looking like STATue. Bad recipe.

I hope Woodson comes out with our men STONG in Game2. Game2 isn't just critical for series, it is absolutely critical for our pride.

wian

Benchwarmer
it makes me pissed to hear now that Derrick Rose has a knee injury. We would have beaten Chicago without him for sure...

I know its going to be pretty hard, but Woodson needs to come up with a plan quick smart to stop Lebron's influence or we are screwed....

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
We got slaughtered out there.

Hopefully this will get a reaction out of the team and we will play better for the rest of the series.

A wakeup call if you will.

However, our chances of causing any upset are practically zero. There is no way we can beat this heat team in a 7 game series. Im just being realistic here.

All I ask is for the Knicks to show a little pride and not let the heat bitchslap us all over the place.

KingCharles34

All Star

Definitely not.

You probably right about Stat, hes probably a better fighter then he is a basketball player. Metta World Peace murders all them, i got my money on him being the toughest dude in the NBA

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
Id love to watch the game on msg monday but Im afraid i can no longer support mike breens career. Ive always hated him but he made me wanna kill today. He needs a cup under his mouth from all the drool over lebrons nuts.

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
dude give it up on the ref shit...the refs dont commit all these turnovers..yea theyve sucked but our team is playing with no pride or heart...this is the playoffs long series or not you dont get ****ing blown out like this in the playoffs. This shit would of never flew under knicks of old. This is disgusting. Embarrassing. If we made the playofffs just to be lebrons bitch stick then it wasnt worth it. You dont get blown out like this in the playoffs. Do some of you really understand how bad this is. And shumps gone...

Totally agree. With this kind of blow out, it created a huge mental block that will be way too difficult to overcome.
This is why I like Bulls. They win with team play and not top heavy like Knicks. What's worse is our top heavy players, Melo and Stat, can't even play with each other. WTF!

Knicks are first in iso time but 17th in efficient. If Melo can't produce offensively, Knicks will lose and that's not team basketball. Tonight Spoeltra clearly outcoached Woodson. His strategy was simple: deny the ball to Melo.

Anyone who thinks Woodson is a top tier coach, he is sorely mistaken. He is prob the worst coach comes playoff time and stubborn as hell. First-round-exit-Woodson is transparent in his game plan. If Knicks lost all regular season games to Heat, why not take some gamble leave Melo at 4 and play Stat off the bench and lead the 2nd unit? Surprise the Heat with the unexpected?? Totally outcoached tonight! SMH................