GAME ONE - Knicks @ Heat: Sat, April 28 @ 3:30. Pressure's On Them

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Wow the refs having orgasms blowing there whistles, its the flipping playoffs , we need to trade for the chicago and sixers refs they let them play ball

smokes

Huge Member
Ok I think all the Breen hate is extreme but if he says "JR Smith is NOT a good ball-handler" one more fukkin time....

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Another WEAK, pointless foul! WTF!?

STAT is getting snubbed on offense and we need his mid range game SO BADLY. Even if he only makes 40% of them our spacing and lane creation will be 1000 times better off.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Ok I think all the Breen hate is extreme but if he says "JR Smith is NOT a good ball-handler" one more fukkin time....

The guy must have a hard on for him or something. JR clearly can handle the ball. Just because he over dribbles sometimes doesn't make that bad handles.

CA7

Scoring Champ
We're cluster**** right now, its pissin me off, we cant touch LeBron or Wade, STAT and Melo get no calls, we gotta want this shit

smokes

Huge Member
The guy must have a hard on for him or something. JR clearly can handle the ball. Just because he over dribbles sometimes doesn't make that bad handles.

Yeah Breen does not like JR. His handles are nice just needs to keep it under control.