Tyson Chandler could miss game 1........

Damn it feels like everyone got sick this week .I woke up with a really bad flu this morning and after taking medicine and going to sleep I'm normal now. He'll be fine.

iJoe

Rotation player
Just tell Tyson to get the Heat all sick and he'll be our MVP for sure :)

Cough a few times in Wade's face and watch Bon Bon choke all day.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
That hurts... but like most of you are saying he will probably still play

Look on the bright side

FLU = RINGS (MJ) (DIRK) yet both won championships when it was all said and done lol ...just saying

Last edited:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Amar'e said Tyson Chandler is wearing a surgical mask. The players have to stay away from him because he's contagious
35m Al Iannazzone Al Iannazzone ‏ @Al_Iannazzone

Chandler was kept away from the team to try and make sure he did get other guys sick, woodson said.
38m Al Iannazzone Al Iannazzone ‏ @Al_Iannazzone

If no Tyson, either Jeffries starts or Knicks go 'small' with Fields.
39m Al Iannazzone Al Iannazzone ‏ @Al_Iannazzone

oh and toney douglas was the one that gave Chandler the flu lmao.. even off the court he f*ks s*hit up

iSaYughh

Starter
Eh, I'm more nervous about this than most. Assuming he actually has the flu, and isn't just battling a general cold or virus.

If it's the legit flu -- I don't mean, you wake up feeling like shit with flu like symptoms, and have to grind through the day feeling like a wreck.....this isn't good.

It's not even about manning up or not manning up -- you are going to be severely limited if you actually have the flu, and try to play a pro game, let alone a playoff game.

It's not like a lot of injuries, where you get pumped up with some awesome steroids, anti-inflams, pain killers, etc....and you feel ok. You have the flu, you are pretty much ****ed.

I know players, Woodson have to stay positive....but I won't be surprised if he DNPs, or is severely limited.

:crossfingers: for best.