2012 NBA Playoffs Discussion - The Other Series

Hayato

Benchwarmer
Doesn't matter. He lead the heat to the championship even though he "can't hit a clutch jumper"

and yeah bulling yourself to the basket and never getting called for a charge on most plays gives you a lot of points so you can say he put them on his back

Congrats to Lebron for finally winning his first chip, and special thanks for placing egg on the faces of hater?s. Now all that?s left to do is enjoy the self inflicted pwning of angry envious fans and the sweet sounds of music coming out of Dan Gilbert?s mouth. Who knew this would be so entertaining?

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
im simply telling you he cant be trusted to make a clutch jumper..can he because he has a ring now? fine go ahead. id love to see it.. that was a nice gamewinning jumper over 6'0 rondo in game 4 vs boston

i dont understand how bulling yourself to the basket when youre a 270 pound athletic freak makes you clutch? he still cant hit a gamewinning jumper. do people forget this

seriously?
so he can't hit walk off game winners, he isn't clutch? so thats the only thing that makes you clutch? lol
ok theres a time when you should just give credit where it is due. Lebron rose to the occasion and faced the pressure head on. the fact that you and others think making walk off game winners is the ONLY thing that makes a person clutch is just flat out asinine, and ridiculous. Just get over it and give credit where its due

sidenote, Melo is very "clutch" but that led him to 1 appearance out of the first round. End the bitterness and give props dude

Last edited:

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
Congrats to Lebron for finally winning his first chip, and special thanks for placing egg on the faces of hater?s. Now all that?s left to do is enjoy the self inflicted pwning of angry envious fans and the sweet sounds of music coming out of Dan Gilbert?s mouth. Who knew this would be so entertaining?

+10000

nice post at least you and some others can actually give credit where its due

Sage

Rotation player
seriously?
so he can't hit walk off game winners, he isn't clutch? so thats the only thing that makes you clutch? lol
ok theres a time when you should just give credit where it is due. Lebron rose to the occasion and faced the pressure head on. the fact that you and others think making walk off game winners is the ONLY thing that makes a person clutch is just flat out asinine, and ridiculous. Just get over it and give credit where its due

sidenote, Melo is very "clutch" but that led him to 1 appearance out of the first round. End the bitterness and give props dude

I think Lebron was pretty clutch in these playoffs. He has a will to win in the final minutes and that makes him clutch.

Sage

Rotation player
Posted this in another thread but it was meant to go here.

Random thoughts, no segways:

Miami played a flawless game today, that 3rd quarter was brutal, but incredible to watch.

As I was saying earlier in this thread, Lebron James has won me over. I think last year was a very humbling experience for him (the ESPN special, the pre-season celebration, the "My life is still better than yours" comment post-finals) and honestly I'm pretty happy for him that he's accomplished this.

Finally a member of the fab five wins a title, despite doing so in name only.

Eddy Curry, seriously that fat **** gets a ring? What's the over/under before it appears on ebay?

Looking forward to seeing what Dan Gilbert has to say about all this.

Hearing Pat Riley talk about NY in the same way he mentioned LA and MIA when talking about his rings and accomplishments was nice, but I still think he's a massive arseface.

OKC are seriously going to dominate this league for years to come, their main stars are all 22-23. They're going to be in a little bit of financial mess but it seems like all the players want to play there.

Durant needs to put on some beef so he doesn't get man-handled in the post, and also defer to someone else on fast breaks (he's simply too tall to dribble in broken play). That's really one of the few weak points in his game.

I'm really hoping the core of the Knicks watched this, in particular Melo and STAT. STAT could actually learn a lot from the way Bosh played, and Melo could hopefully see how Lebron carried himself when the double teaming came.

Miami played as an incredibly cohesive unit during this playoffs and saved the best for last, the Knicks absolutely need to watch that ball movement and what players were doing off-the-ball.

Lemme put it like this...if Durant had CP3 at PG he is avg'ing 38 ppg. and Cp4 will be avg'ing 12 assists.

No matter how talented you are, if you don't have a floor general you wont win chips.

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
not only was lebron clutch, his game allowed the three point shooters (miller, battier, chalmers) catch fire and seal their lead. That's something I didn't see KD or westbrook do at all. When your role players are getting 20+ points it's over.

clumsy

Rotation player
To me Lebron played like he always played...Difference is his teammates were hitting shots this year. Lebron almost always makes the highest percentage play, his bball IQ is off the charts. Whether that is driving, passing, shooting. The media hate the last couple was BS just to have something to talk about

fender0577

Rotation player
To me Lebron played like he always played...Difference is his teammates were hitting shots this year. Lebron almost always makes the highest percentage play, his bball IQ is off the charts. Whether that is driving, passing, shooting. The media hate the last couple was BS just to have something to talk about
:agreed:But he added a post game,and stopped shooting 3's.The reason his teammates were so open, is because he was getting doubled in the post, if he would have done this years ago, like i always said, he might have been won.I'm not a LBJ fan, but it was nice watching him use his talent, the way he should.Now if we can only get Amare, to use his like he should.

Sage

Rotation player
Can not Effing believe I forgot to post this gif after the finals. I had it loaded up since the conference finals in case Miami beat OKC...

tumblr_m1xjyrJodi1qii70fo7_250.gif