2012 NBA Playoffs Discussion - The Other Series

miked1958

Rotation player
Be great if the two evil empires go down in this round. Boston and Miami. Then we need the pacers to take out Philly. Then SA or OKC finishing off indiana

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
Boston blew a Hugh lead tonight and lost. Series tied 2-2 now
Don't count out the Sixers. Celtics are showing their age down the stretch.

WD 40 aint gonna fix the squeaking joins and tired legs.

Look for KG and co resorting to more dirty plays next game.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
WCF SAS-OKC looks more than probable now... but ECF, different story, everything's possible, I'd prefer IND-PHI though.

Kiyaman

Legend
Think about Bird what you want (I hated him as a player), but the man is a champion!

I would absolutely love it if Willis Reed oR clyde Frazier could become our GM and Dolan would sit back and shut the **** up while Willis or Clyde does his thing in the front office.

We all hated Larry Bird as a player thats why he's a HOF.
Larry Bird won the executive of the year by having a 63% winning Pacer team in 2011. When Bird took over in 2008 the Pacers were a 43% winning team.

u dont recall the one season Willis Reed was the Knicks headcoach.....
it was the same season Bird & Magic met in the NCAA FINALS.
Headcoach Willis Reed put together the lineup of PG-Sugar Ray Richardson, SG-Ray Williams, SF/PF-Toby Knight, and F/C-Shelton.
At the end of that season Willis Reed was promoted to management to select 7.0 Bill Cartwright with the 3rd pick in draft as Hubie Brown took over the headcoach spot to win 50 games with a 20-10 rookie Bill Cartwright, a double-double Toby Knight, and a 12 assist Sugar Ray Richardson.

The Spurs management, coaching-staff, and their 11+ man rotation, are desperately reaching for the 2011-12 Championship Title.

Last edited:

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
Miami regains HCA after Wade and Bron display their greatness. Sucks to see the Knicks underachieve
Series is now tied 2-2 and I look for Miami to come out guns blazing.

indy woke a sleeping giant. This was the calm before the storm

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
^
^

It was more of a rhetorical question but you seem to lack some common sense.

It's very rude to come here and say that it sucks to see OUR knicks underachieve, given the fact that most of us here hate your ****ing team.

But hey, i said it before, you obviously lack some common sense, and it's very clear that the moderators here do too, given the fact that they let you troll like a little bitch.

Sage

Rotation player
Clips just put up a really good fight in game 4, but the Spurs made it hard for Chris Paul to win it on two seperate occasions.

I think the finals winner is gonna come out of the west.

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
^
^

It was more of a rhetorical question but you seem to lack some common sense.

It's very rude to come here and say that it sucks to see OUR knicks underachieve, given the fact that most of us here hate your ****ing team.

But hey, i said it before, you obviously lack some common sense, and it's very clear that the moderators here do too, given the fact that they let you troll like a little bitch.
The only one who lacks common sense is you. Why ask a question you already know the answers to? I answered the question as if I would answer any other question any one else would ask me. You fail right there

Now as for me saying the Knicks underachieved, well am I lying?You guys sign Chandler the DPoY and you have your "star(s)" in Carmelo and Amare arguably the best front court on paper and you can't get out of the first round.....again not to mention you finish as a 7 seed this year lower than what you guys were last year. If you don't thinks it's underachieving then my friend you have some pretty low standards for your team. Anyhow, You fail once again

Lastly, I'm here to speak about basketball something everyone does on forums in case you haven't noticed. If you read my previous post you'd know what I'm posting about and I'm not here rubbing shiit in the faces of NYK fans. Believe me if that was my agenda I'd be banned already and I have every reason to do so. Failure once again on your part

So you fail a grand total of 3 times. You can go somewhere, leave me alone and I'll continue to post about Basketball. Come back with something intelligent. Bye

Last edited:

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
^

lol, it's really pathetic to come to the knicks forum and talk about another team. I am sure you wouldnt have come here if your team got out of the tournament. However, you seem like an idiot. Oh yeah, keep doing the failing count.. it's a smart way to live your exciting day

Nyknicks141

Benchwarmer
The only one who lacks common sense is you. Why ask a question you already know the answers to? I answered the question as if I would answer any other question any one else would ask me. You fail right there

Now as for me saying the Knicks underachieved, well am I lying?You guys sign Chandler the DPoY and you have your "star(s)" in Carmelo and Amare arguably the best front court on paper and you can't get out of the first round.....again not to mention you finish as a 7 seed this year lower than what you guys were last year. If you don't thinks it's underachieving then my friend you have some pretty low standards for your team. Anyhow, You fail once again

Lastly, I'm here to speak about basketball something everyone does on forums in case you haven't noticed. If you read my previous post you'd know what I'm posting about and I'm not here rubbing shiit in the faces of NYK fans. Believe me if that was my agenda I'd be banned already and I have every reason to do so. Failure once again on your part

So you fail a grand total of 3 times. You can go somewhere, leave me alone and I'll continue to post about Basketball. Come back with something intelligent. Bye

I really hope the rest of your fan base isn't like you because you are not very intelligent my friend.

tiger0330

Legend
Miami regains HCA after Wade and Bron display their greatness. Sucks to see the Knicks underachieve
Series is now tied 2-2 and I look for Miami to come out guns blazing.

indy woke a sleeping giant. This was the calm before the storm
If this isn't trolling I don't know what is. A lesson you need to learn is when you get invited to a friends house for dinner, you don't come out and say the food tastes like s**t but it wouldn't surprise me if that's exactly what you do seeing how you act around here.

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
If this isn't trolling I don't know what is. A lesson you need to learn is when you get invited to a friends house for dinner, you don't come out and say the food tastes like s**t but it wouldn't surprise me if that's exactly what you do seeing how you act around here.

Ok........

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
I really hope the rest of your fan base isn't like you because you are not very intelligent my friend.

Speaking of intelligence, this is the same fan base that wants to trade both amare and melo and build around Lin. Let's not bring up intelligence or lack there of on your part