2012 NBA Playoffs Discussion - The Other Series

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
It's hard for Bynum to be unstoppable when Bryant takes 30 shots per game.

That's true as well. I can see why he's the way he is. I mean Kobe has the biggest advantage over every team in the league with 2 gifted 7 fters at his disposal but he rather take 30 shots a game. Let's not mention that he had a total of 0 assist that game. That organization is just all screwed up.

Sage

Rotation player
It's not Kobe's fault he had 0 assists in that game, he had some good passes, the other guys weren't knocking down shots.

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
That's true as well. I can see why he's the way he is. I mean Kobe has the biggest advantage over every team in the league with 2 gifted 7 fters at his disposal but he rather take 30 shots a game. Let's not mention that he had a total of 0 assist that game. That organization is just all screwed up.
Lakers weaknesses were fully exposed in the first 2 games; a weak bench and a starting PG that went MIA.
The bench scored same points as Kobe's rings: 5

It's hard for Kobe to be a team player when no one else is making shots.
This sounds so familiar. I bet if you sub Melo for Kobe and search KO, you will get at least 10 hits!

CA7

Scoring Champ
The Pacers play great team ball but lack the go to guy they need to beat the Heat

We need to find that balance where some nights Melo goes for 40, STAT goes for 40 but on the regular we need 6-7 guys in double figures and play great together defense

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Pacers are panicking after that Granger injury.. They better get their **** together if they want this W. LeBron and company look focused.

LV&C

Benchwarmer
Pacers are fighting. I like that. Win or lose, they have that never-say-die attitude. With Lakers out, I bet too many purple and yellow bleeders are down.

CA7

Scoring Champ
LeBron and Wade take turns going ISO but they got so much freedom from the refs its easy if they attack the basket every time, when the start with those jumpers they get in trouble

LV&C

Benchwarmer
The refs love Lebron. That's the easiest way to give them a win because it's not so obvious. They want to give him his 8 rings.:boohoo:

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
The refs love Lebron. That's the easiest way to give them a win because it's not so obvious. They want to give him his 8 rings.:boohoo:
but he only had 4 fts tho? The most he had this series was 16 attempts and that was game 4.

Kiyaman

Legend
Here we go....Conference Finals

Spurs swept Utah & Clippers in 8 games
OKC swept Dallas & Lakers in 9 games
Spurs vs OKC in WCF..... ??? in 7 games

The Eastern Conference owners are greedy wanting 6 to 7 mystery games played in the 2nd round series....mo excitememt - mo money

gramps.gif
Boston senior citizen are leading series 3-2 over Philly's youth

Miami Heat are really physically fighting to lead series 3-2 over Indiana Pacers deep depth team.

P.S. Kobe & Melo 30 shots a game are jealous as hell of Durant & Wade who have teammates holding them down to commit flagrants-3's on the next possession to the oponent who just gave them a hard foul (Ibaka & Haslem).
mtrbt.gif
I got your back lol
Damn! Kobe messed-up things when Shaq had his back. How Kobe messed up with the two big 7 footers (Gasol/Bynum) who had his back for two Titles is a mystery to me.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Things not looking so good for the pacers, especially since Danny G hurt his ankle, its going to be tough to stop Lebron in game 6.

Hate it or Love it, Lebron is beasting right now

I think the Celtics can beat the heat though, the celtics have 2 of the Heats weakness a GOOD PG which they have trouble guarding and lethal 3 point shooters in Pierce and Allen in which they have trouble defending the 3pointers. It'll be real interesting now that KG is Chilling at center.

Spurs vs OKC should be a fun one to watch, The spurs are just way to deep i think they pull take the series in game 6. Ginobli and Harden off the bench thats going to be fun to watch. Parker vs Westbrook also will be fun to watch.

Kiyaman

Legend
Things not looking so good for the pacers, especially since Danny G hurt his ankle, its going to be tough to stop Lebron in game 6.
Hate it or Love it, Lebron is beasting right now.

This Pacers loss showed Danny Granger is more than just the leadership captain of the team, Granger is the battery of energy in the Pacers confidence in teammates on and off the court.
When Granger left the game with a sprain angle the Pacers team collapse.

I think the Celtics can beat the heat though, the celtics have 2 of the Heats weakness a GOOD PG which they have trouble guarding and lethal 3 point shooters in Pierce and Allen in which they have trouble defending the 3pointers. It'll be real interesting now that KG is Chilling at center.

The Celtics could be a 4 game sweep to the Heats 4 quarter speedy transition performance from Haslem/Anthony/Turiaf lob-passes to the top two speedest PG in the NBA (Lebron/Wade). The Celtics best two bigmen defenders KG/Bass does not have that kind of speed for 4 quarters.
The Heats in 5 to 6 games....depending on Bosh healing condition for the FINALS.

Spurs vs OKC should be a fun one to watch, The spurs are just way to deep i think they pull take the series in game 6. Ginobli and Harden off the bench thats going to be fun to watch. Parker vs Westbrook also will be fun to watch.

Spurs bench vs OKC bench is Spurs in 5 games.
Spurs Starters vs OKC Starters is OKC in 5 games.
This WCF matchup is simular to lastseason WCF matchup
Westbrook vs veteran Parker, Harden rough tactics vs Ginobli #1 flopper in NBA, Durant vs Lenard/Jackson tactics, Ibaka/Perkins vs veteran Duncan's frontcourt tactics.
Another great WCF series to watch go all 7 games.
:thumbsup:

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
Don't count out the Sixers. Celtics are showing their age down the stretch.

WD 40 aint gonna fix the squeaking joins and tired legs.

The Celtics could be a 4 game sweep to the Heats 4 quarter speedy transition performance from Haslem/Anthony/Turiaf lob-passes to the top two speedest PG in the NBA (Lebron/Wade). The Celtics best two bigmen defenders KG/Bass does not have that kind of speed for 4 quarters.
The Heats in 5 to 6 games....depending on Bosh healing condition for the FINALS.
I dont know why people think Celtics are automatic against Sixers.

I said it before, "Don't count out the Sixers!"

Sixers match up better than Celtics against Heat. They are young and on a nine-man rotation, scored lots of point inside, and high in playoff spirit.

I wouldn't be surprised if they advance to the ECF!

Look for an upset in Game 7!!!

CA7

Scoring Champ
Lin is better than Rondo, so we should let Lin play like Rondo and make everyone else follow suit

Bharan

Rookie
Lin is better than Rondo, so we should let Lin play like Rondo and make everyone else follow suit

Why do you and so many others believe that Jeremy Lin is better then Rondo?

Or are you being sarcastic? It's... mind blowing.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Why do you and so many others believe that Jeremy Lin is better then Rondo?

Or are you being sarcastic? It's... mind blowing.

I'm being sarcastic, some these idiots are anointing Lin the GOAT after 2 weeks, which is why we are a mock of an organization.

Players get these unreal expectations and then flop because of all the pressure on them.

If Lin doesn't average 20 and 10 next year he'll be considered a failure when realistically all he needs to be is a 14 and 7 player