Please, Jeremy...... Don't Do It!!

Seba

Benchwarmer
100% agreed. Sign Nash and let Lin learn from him. Lin is young and a Nash in the making. Players get better (and importantly, motivated) when Lin is on the court.

Unlike some players on this team.........

But that would require that either Nash or Lin signed with us for the minimum. Obviously that would be an ideal case, it just ain't happening.

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
from real gm:

Jeremy Lin reported that he took ?a step back?? Sunday when his knee didn?t react well to his extensive pregame workout on Saturday.
Lin is not considering returning for Game 2 on Monday, or Game 3 in New York on Thursday.
?I?ll see how I feel at the end of the week,?? he said. ?But I don?t want to make a promise.??
Lin hasn't taken contact since the injury and only run a few times.

tkrieger

Benchwarmer
100% agreed. Sign Nash and let Lin learn from him. Lin is young and a Nash in the making. Players get better (and importantly, motivated) when Lin is on the court.

Unlike some players on this team.........
Lin can also teach Nash how to play defense.................

I live in Phoenix, and have seen Nash play lots of times, his defense is the sole reason why he has never won a title. (He is to point guards what Bernard King was to scorers.) The Suns always needed shot blocking big men to bail him out.

To give you an idea, Lin had five steals in a game during his brief starting stretch........ Nash had five steals in a game just once in his lengthy career. Lin had three blocked shots in a game during his brief stretch. Nash NEVER had three blocked shots in a game in his entire career!!

Last edited:

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
No way Lin should even considering coming back. He has a career to protect and alot of teams will be interested in throwing money at him this summer.

This is a lost cause anyways. Why come back to play for such a dysfunctional team when your so called star player/leader is stupid enough to injure himself by punching through glass?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Lin can also teach Nash how to play defense.................

I live in Phoenix, and have seen Nash play lots of times, his defense is the sole reason why he has never won a title. (He is to point guards what Bernard King was to scorers.) The Suns always needed shot blocking big men to bail him out.

To give you an idea, Lin had five steals in a game during his brief starting stretch........ Nash had five steals in a game just once in his lengthy career. Lin had three blocked shots in a game during his brief stretch. Nash NEVER had three blocked shots in a game in his entire career!!
Nash isn't a bad defender. He gets in the right spot at the right time. He gives the effort too.

Den318

Benchwarmer
No way Lin should even considering coming back. He has a career to protect and alot of teams will be interested in throwing money at him this summer.

This is a lost cause anyways. Why come back to play for such a dysfunctional team when your so called star player/leader is stupid enough to injure himself by punching through glass?

The season is over for the Knicks. Lin should let our 2 idiot stars embarrass themselves the last 2 games.

quiggle

Starter
if some of you really want Nash, then how can you have called for D'Antoni's firing? he would have been the best person to recruit Nash, now instead I'm sure if they still talk he will be telling him New York is the last place to play in.

Idk if he'll be a factor thou. I wouldn't risk it. The heat will pressure him big time, i doubt if his knee is ready for the Heat in the Playoffs. Is T.Douglas still hurting or is his game so far gone that he has turned into Mr. invisible?

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I don't want him back this season.

Let Bibby run the point.

As long as he doesn't turn the ball over and makes open shots I'm fine with him for now.

Also if Melo, Amare and Chandler come together the way they did yesterday, with resolve and purpose and the skills to match, we're pretty good.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
FFS, he's a probasketball player, if docs say he's ready and if Lin says he feels ready, let him play! He's no porcelain figurine!

CalBunny

Rookie
FFS, he's a probasketball player, if docs say he's ready and if Lin says he feels ready, let him play! He's no porcelain figurine!

If he can play, he needs to play. A lot of players play hurt. Suck it up JLin and backup Bibbly. Just bring your energy.