Please, Jeremy...... Don't Do It!!

Den318

Benchwarmer
Jeremy Lin now talking about returning Game 4 vs. Heat........ Please, don't try to salvage the series at the expense of your career. The Heat has beaten you before....... And the Knicks, even with you in there, has too ominous of a task to prevail.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/knicks_lin_hopes_to_return_in_time_feZmDLwVuNISY7N8QBPV7H

Yeah...please don't even try to come back. It will not change the outcome one bit. Let Melo and Stat justify their 20 Million a year contract.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
does a 50 % healthy Lin really make a difference???... honestly the way injuries have been coming left and right for this team... if we made it to the second round i still wouldn't play Lin. Let him rest until next season starts

Seba

Benchwarmer
He shouldn't come back unless we look like we have a shot and he feels at least 90% ready. Maybe if we can get 2-2 or 2-3.

jzero29

Rotation player
mixed feelings

Jeremy Lin now talking about returning Game 4 vs. Heat........ Please, don't try to salvage the series at the expense of your career. The Heat has beaten you before....... And the Knicks, even with you in there, has too ominous of a task to prevail.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/knicks_lin_hopes_to_return_in_time_feZmDLwVuNISY7N8QBPV7H
I'd love for him to return, but you're right.
Should have signed Allen Iverson.
really? although, with the shortend season, their'd be no reason for him to be a bad example at practice.
A desperate allen iverson, is a bad thing to add to a team.

He shouldn't come back unless we look like we have a shot and he feels at least 90% ready. Maybe if we can get 2-2 or 2-3.
I think he shouldn't come back unless he's ready and healthy.
even if we are winning. But If he's healthy and ready and we are losing, the playoff experience may do him good for next year.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Oh Gawd, if this happens............................

I don't see what the fuss is, even if Miami wins this year do you think Riley will hand over the keys to a near 40 yr old vet.

Besides, what's Nash's role going to be? As i mentioned no way he becomes the primary ball handler.

Seba

Benchwarmer
I don't see what the fuss is, even if Miami wins this year do you think Riley will hand over the keys to a near 40 yr old vet.

Besides, what's Nash's role going to be? As i mentioned no way he becomes the primary ball handler.

Nash is a guy that could get a championship for at least 9 different teams in the NBA if he signed with them right now (Knicks Included).

NYK, MIA, LAL, ORL, ATL, MEM, DEN, OKC, IND.

I'd be willing to lose Lin for Nash.
We are talking about one of the 5 best offensive players in the history of the game. A top 5 PG too. Great leader, teammate and an example as an athlete and as a person.

If he goes to Miami I will kill myself.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
I have no doubt Nash would make us into a legitimate contender and re-awaken Amare, I just think he would be infinitely more effective in other places over Miami.

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
Nash is a guy that could get a championship for at least 9 different teams in the NBA if he signed with them right now (Knicks Included).

We are talking about one of the 5 best offensive players in the history of the game. A top 5 PG too. Great leader, teammate and an example as an athlete and as a person.

With your thinking pattern, there will be NO contract over one year in NBA.

Why? Lin will soon become a Nash like player and he is young. He can play for the Knicks for years. Anyway, changing too often doesn't do much good to team chemistry either.

A smarter way to make your wish come true is to sign Nash while keeping Lin.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator

If he doesn't stay with the Suns my guess is he's coming to New York or Dallas. Has a home New York, spends a lot of time there in the summer, and would get to play with Amar'e. Dallas has Dirk and is his former team.

Nash said his first option is Phoenix, all they have to do is make the moves in the off-season. I hope he stays in Phoenix and wins a championship there.

onex0is0

Benchwarmer
With your thinking pattern, there will be NO contract over one year in NBA.

Why? Lin will soon become a Nash like player and he is young. He can play for the Knicks for years. Anyway, changing too often doesn't do much good to team chemistry either.

A smarter way to make your wish come true is to sign Nash while keeping Lin.

100% agreed. Sign Nash and let Lin learn from him. Lin is young and a Nash in the making. Players get better (and importantly, motivated) when Lin is on the court.

Unlike some players on this team.........