Please, Jeremy...... Don't Do It!!

tiger0330

Legend
If he can play, he needs to play. A lot of players play hurt. Suck it up JLin and backup Bibbly. Just bring your energy.
As bad as TD has been, I just don't think a rusty JLin playing on a bad leg would be a better backup than TD.

Woody said he's not counting on him but you can tell he's hoping that JLin tells him "Coach, I'm ready to go for game 5 put me in."

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Looks like Lin is out for Game 5.
If he's ready to go PLAY HIM!!!! WE DONT HAVE ANOTHER GAME!!!!!!

Den318

Benchwarmer
Looks like Lin is out for Game 5.
If he's ready to go PLAY HIM!!!! WE DONT HAVE ANOTHER GAME!!!!!!

I think he should announce he will play game 5 right now. Lots of Asian will show up to support him even if he only play 3-5minutes. We need to take away their home court advantage!!!!!!

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
I think he should announce he will play game 5 right now. Lots of Asian will show up to support him even if he only play 3-5minutes. We need to take away their home court advantage!!!!!!

You're acting like the arena wont be sold out otherwise haha. When we play in Miami there's usually a big crowd of Knick fans

Benchwarmer
If he said he will play game 5, Asians everywhere will pay crazy ass $$ to buy all the over priced tickets on Ebay. Guess who they will cheer for?
Firstly, you seem to think only Asians are Jeremy Lin fans.
And, secondly......your post is highly condescending towards
Asians. Period. :rolleyes:

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Not Baron Davis???
futurama-fry-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-serious-or-just-really-stupid-881ddf.jpg

smokes

Huge Member
No. Don't let him play. Do you guys think we have a shot at the championship this year? If you don't and considering the injuries we've already suffered, let's gtfo of this season with a few people's legs intact at least.

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
And if we really want Lin to play, (that is if doctors and God all think he can play), then we wait till he sits on the bench for several minutes and shows a burning desire to jump in and anger for not being permitted to play, then we play him.

And .... bang!

This dream is too sweet! :)

JS3

Benchwarmer
What Lin gave us this year was remarkable and unforgettable at once.

But since the Dantony resignation it seems(to me at least) that he didn't had a lot of fun or joy playing under Woodson, i really do think that Jeremy is going to bail on us, i understand that he is restricted(?) so we can match every offer, but i have a feeling that something is wrong between JLIN & Woodson, i don't know why, i really hope not.

and for the issue, NBA players are known for sacrificing themselves for the team in the playoffs, if JLIN is good to go than he must play, and i trust him to do that

GoKnicks!

Benchwarmer
He should play. come off the bench and shoot jumpers, pass, whatever. show your team you're there for them. i think woodson and melo are disappointed he's not coming through. Woodson saying, "can't count on..." and melo after the win saying, "the guys who suited up..." are little snide remarks at lin.

At the very least, suit up and sit on the bench and give Mike Bibby massages.