STAT is a fukkin idiot

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Breaking: Two players in the area of STAT's confrontation was Jr Smith and Tyson Chandler.

WELL THANK GOD IT WASNT TONEY DOUGLAS :thumbsup:

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
You guys are ridiculous. 5 rebounds and 7 rebounds from our starting pf and you guys say its fine because hes not a defensive palyer....Then he need to man up and come off the bench. We need to play defense. We need to rebound. Amares doin neither. Now hes out. Good riddance. Im out you guys live in your fantasy world where this team is better with Amare....Unbelievable

Where did I say it was okay for him not to grab boards? I pointed out the obvious. Stat was brought over to New York for his offense. When he is not producing on offense, he is worthless.

Do you bother to read the post you're replying to or you just randomly hit your keyboard with your head? WTF.

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
Man I hate being a Knicks fan after this shit. Was looking forward to bringing the game back to the Garden, and what do we get? ****ing injured stat who probably wont play.

Wargames

Starter
Well, it's only money.

Houston is dying to get a star on their team. Maybe we can trade Stat and get something of value back from them. Stat for Martin and Scola plus their 1st rounder.

i don't know they just got done through with Yao ming and Tracy McGrady always being injured.... Hell they raped us in that Tracy McGrady deal for some picks when he was falling apart.... I don't see them doing the same thing.

WeReady

Benchwarmer
guys what happened i was taking a chemistry test and heard he cut his hand i miss the entire game was it competitive?

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
guys what happened i was taking a chemistry test and heard he cut his hand i miss the entire game was it competitive?
No, we f*ckin suck.

Amare got in a fight with someone and went to punch them, missed, and cut his hand on glass

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
I don't know of anyone who didn't already know about Stat's ineptitude on defense before he came over to New York. We expect him to play shitty defense but make it up by dominating on the offense.

With Melo taking things over on offense, Stat has lost his role on this team. I don't really think Melo and Stat would work well in any system. Maybe it's time to severe the tie and let Stat go.

Thats what I was replying too. You were syaing it was dumb of us, in jest, to complain about his defense because hes primarily n offensive plkayer. I said he needs to sit the **** down and come off the bench then. We need defense and rebounds. Stats defense is below average...Im not asking him to be Tyson im asking for him to be at least some sort of presence on D. Hes killing us. Yes melo iso, and turnovers have been major problems as well but amres inepitude on defense is really hurting us. Wed be better with him coming offf the bench or not at all right now.

So dont throw insults. I do read your posts and it wasnt just a reply to you but to everyone saying the same thing. He shouldnt get a pass for not playign D becuase hes not known for it. Hes a max contract player and Haslem is out hustling the dude.

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
i don't know they just got done through with Yao ming and Tracy McGrady always being injured.... Hell they raped us in that Tracy McGrady deal for some picks when he was falling apart.... I don't see them doing the same thing.

I think Houston is our best bet. They want a big and they want a star. Stat would blossom in Houston with competent PG like Lowry and Dragic. He doesn't have to share the ball with anyone.

I just don't know if Houston has any role players that would help the Knicks.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I honestly only see 5 guys comin back next year

Chandler/Anthony/Novak/Shumpert/Lin

STAT gonna be moved for role players........I feel it

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
I honestly only see 5 guys comin back next year

Chandler/Anthony/Novak/Shumpert/Lin

STAT gonna be moved for role players........I feel it

I really dont know what team will be stupid enough to trade for him..Maybe Brooklyn if they dont resign dwill? I dunno no ones going to wannna touch that contract with the way hes playing and the back to back seasons with back injuries.

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
Thats what I was replying too. You were syaing it was dumb of us, in jest, to complain about his defense because hes primarily n offensive plkayer. I said he needs to sit the **** down and come off the bench then. We need defense and rebounds. Stats defense is below average...Im not asking him to be Tyson im asking for him to be at least some sort of presence on D. Hes killing us. Yes melo iso, and turnovers have been major problems as well but amres inepitude on defense is really hurting us. Wed be better with him coming offf the bench or not at all right now.

So dont throw insults. I do read your posts and it wasnt just a reply to you but to everyone saying the same thing. He shouldnt get a pass for not playign D becuase hes not known for it. Hes a max contract player and Haslem is out hustling the dude.

Where exactly did I say that it was okay for him to not play defense? I said everybody knew Stat could not play defense. It didn't come as a surprise to anyone. Okay, I take it back. You clearly think that Stat is capable of playing defense. He can't. He never could and never will.

I didn't give Stat a pass for being the matador on defense. It is a fact that we have to live with for the duration of his stay in New York.

Trade his sorry ass.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Amar'e Stoudemire ‏ @Amareisreal Close
I am so mad at myself right now, I want to apologize to the fans and my team, not proud of my actions, headed home for a new start

Wargames

Starter
I think Houston is our best bet. They want a big and they want a star. Stat would blossom in Houston with competent PG like Lowry and Dragic. He doesn't have to share the ball with anyone.

I just don't know if Houston has any role players that would help the Knicks.

Scola and the knicks pick back for this year. Scola can post up players and has no problem being another two. The knicks can then use that pick to try to add depth somewhere.

Also I don't see Novak or JR coming back. Novak is going to want that deal he can only get after a year like this and JR is going to want at least 7 to 9 million a year. Shoot the Nets might grab them both since they love stealing Knicks players...

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
Where exactly did I say that it was okay for him to not play defense? I said everybody knew Stat could not play defense. It didn't come as a surprise to anyone. Okay, I take it back. You clearly think that Stat is capable of playing defense. He can't. He never could and never will.

I didn't give Stat a pass for being the matador on defense. It is a fact that we have to live with for the duration of his stay in New York.

Trade his sorry ass.

I just said he needs to come off the bench because he doesnt play defense.I KNOW HE DOESNT PLAY DEFENSE. I dont think you read posts. I said this team would be better with him off the bench (his scoring) or not at all(trade his ass)...So please just stop...

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
Scola and the knicks pick back for this year. Scola can post up players and has no problem being another two. The knicks can then use that pick to try to add depth somewhere.

Also I don't see Novak or JR coming back. Novak is going to want that deal he can only get after a year like this and JR is going to want at least 7 to 9 million a year. Shoot the Nets might grab them both since they love stealing Knicks players...

I don't think Novak will be re-signed either. He's going to want too much money.

Stat for Martin/Scola/Dragic + their 1st rounder. Martin is a great scorer and a deadly shooter. He can more than replace Novak. Scola is a hustle player who has a low post game.

Wargames

Starter
I don't think Novak will be re-signed either. He's going to want too much money.

Stat for Martin/Scola/Dragic + their 1st rounder. Martin is a great scorer and a deadly shooter. He can more than replace Novak. Scola is a hustle player who has a low post game.

thats wishful thinking but realistically it would be for scola our pick back and (another 17 to 20 pick) and then maybe Dalembert who should be moved for another piece on a different team. Its the most realistic way to make salaries match.