STAT is a fukkin idiot

CA7

Scoring Champ
Frank Isola ‏ @FisolaNYDN Close
It is confirmed. Amar'e suffered a lacerated hand punching something after the game

if his would have played hard he wouldn't have had to punch something

this ass hole is so injury prone

Sage

Rotation player
Like I said in the other thread, it could have been a pillow or a bag of marshmellows for all we know. He's been that soft lately.

CA7

Scoring Champ
why would he punch a fire extinguisher, that shit is metal blended with so much force inside he could have destroyed his hand

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Amare tried to punch a teammate and missed hitting the extinguisher

LOOKS OUR SHIT IS FALLING APART FOR REAL.

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
WOW TYSON just slipped said Amares out..then tried to back pedal...Get this asshole out of here by anymeans neccessary this offseason..

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Good, f*ck Amare bro.
I'm sick of this team, needs a change...

how sad is it to say that barely after a season.

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
It wasnt amares fault we lost i dont know why everyones shitting in his life okay lets go back and not sign him where does that put us?

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
Okay who wouldve came here without stat putting the knicks back on the map? Felton wouldnt have signed here we wouldve traded david lee for nothing leaving us where? Now stfu

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I dont want to sound like an a$$hole but this is a blessing in disguise...

More space on the floor, More dedication to rebounding, and more ball movement

Of coarse without shumpert this really F*ks $hit up... so who's going to start???

That is if Amare's Injury is as bad as there making it sound, It's probably some pu55y a55 baby cut thats getting over hyped because its "AMARE STOUDEMIRE" i need some proof or something before im completely sold on the situation