question, when the Knicks get sweept Sunday

quiggle

Starter
Crazy⑧s;232391 said:
We'd all be far more dejected to have not made the playoffs. Real fans, that is. Thanks for the dislike on the YouTube vid too, dickhole.

yah it was me, no need to deny it but after the 30+ negative reps you gave me here that took forever to climb out can you really blame me? also I was disappointed there was no new material just a repeat of everything else I already saw so I felt I wasted my time.

quiggle

Starter
I thought we Knicks fans could use a little boost there.

also I forgot to mention in my first that there is a high probablity that Zeke will be brought back next season. not sure how much Linsanity can boost morale with that

iSaYughh

Starter
Crazy⑧s;232388 said:
WHAT THE F*CK!?

Are you ****ing kidding me?

I am infuriated. What kind of ****ing douche does that!? He's a captain of the team!

This in addition to the playoffs and subpar season and ousting himself from the - potentially - for the remainder of the season with an enormous brain fart.

Who the **** is this cunt?

How do I abuse the shit out of him on twitter? Does that get filtered out?

I am friggin' frothing at the mouth with spite about this - and this is how I see it - 2 timing, cornrowed, misguided dipshit!

Thank you for saying precisely what I wanted to say, but didn't even have the strength for at the time.

I can't even yet express my rage over this, as it wouldn't even do it justice.

I just want this fraud gone. Yesterday.

iSaYughh

Starter
Really you guys are talking about fashion?

I am pretty sure I know exactly how this went down:

- Designer was looking for an NBA player to be the $ behind her NBA-centric designs

- Designer found Amare or his agent, gave a pitch about it being a business opportunity

- Amare put his $ behind the project in exchange for a split of the proceeds once he was entirely recouped, and got a creative credit

Notice they say "Designer TEAMED UP with Amare...". I guarantee she did most of the work.

You really think we think this is about "fashion"? Hah!

I really don't care if Amare spends his every waking, non-playing hour pondering what color of pink to mach his suspenders too!

This is the equivalent of Derek Jeter pimping his ass out, and building up his "brand" (ah, yes, Amare and his love for his "brand", more on this later) and wallet.....by teaming up to design and spread Boston Red Sox paraphenalia!

Dude, saying that this designer "did most of the work"? Like that absolves Stoudemire in *any* way! Of course she did most of the work -- Amare is a ****ing fool, and ostensibly an NBA power forward for the NY Knicks. I have no doubt that he *doesn't* possess the actual abilities of an actual renaissance man to dabble in the arts and excel!

This is so simple....a so-called New York Knick superstar, who constantly *talks* up about being a true Knick, and being all about the Knicks and the Knicks winning.....TEAMED UP to build a piece of clothing, celebrating an arch-rival (and yes, teaming up is possibly even *worse* than him actually having the ability to design some t-shirt that he was actually able to get a buyer for).

This ****ing fraud walks on water to pull a stunt like this, and not be mercilessly flamed and called out.

Can you imagine Paul Pierce TEAMING UP to HELP build a New York Knick shirt, worn by New York Knick fans......:couto: And to be worn by LaLa, while Melo beasts down Pierces and other Celtics' throats!

This isn't just absolute stupidity that he would let this happen (and make it for MIA!), or that he is a fraud of a ****ing Knick who speaks more double-speak than a character from Animal Farm...it's a complete combination of the two.

It shows such a lack of class, awareness, and dignity that it's nearly mind-boggling. And when you factor *this* into everything else surrounding this fool and his fraudulent politiking to the media, and gimp defense and game? Hah...This is the true penultimate to him just telling NY Knick fans to suck his dick while he rides out the rest of his already-bloated, 20M/year deal.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
something like that and most of them was because I was attacking Renaissance Man months ago. hey Krazy how come you turned youre back on him now to you were like his biggest fan a couple of months ago?

Biggest fan is not only incorrect but irrelevant.

I think the fact that you revel in negativity and have never once shown a shred of optimism, never mind only showing up to the site to amplify negativity, makes you a douchebag. Presumably your persona has isolated you from others (I did say presumably) and you are a troll that tic tac toes from one site to the next excacerbating and inflaming others' hard times as fans of whatever that site may be based upon.

Negativity sews negativity, and considering your disdain for the neg rep I piled on you, it's clear that you get a troll's kick out of gathering backing for your hate and venom.

Basically, I believe, as I always have believed, that you're just a cunt with a keyboard. But at least from your dingy little room you can't take the hate in to public areas, places, no doubt, that youve had very little social success in.

There you go, now the hate's aimed back at you.

I've no doubt it was precisely what you were after.

KingCharles34

All Star
the line also includes Bulls and Celtics pieces, what does that say to a Knicks fan? some peeps it hasnt set in yet, maybe a little more after yesterday, but Renaissance Man only came here for the money and to expand HIS brand. having a banner next to 1994 Rangers Champions floating in the rafters was and never will be on his agenda. you all will view that photo of him holding a Knicks cap covering his crotch very differently when he is finally gone.

This...hes a good speaker and hes was able to convince most of the dumber Knicks fans that he was actually here to bring New York back. Ill admit i was convinced myself at one point, Stat threw us off by playing good half of his first year here. Now even the dumbest knicks fans are realizing that we need to trade this bum, Amare's mom went harder then him

quiggle

Starter
I'm sorry to go off topic but, did anyone see the move Isiah pulled off for the NY Knicks?

not really thats actually relevant because Knicks fans should have that on theyre minds as the seconds close down on this season. if the baseball player Josh Hamilton is given many chances even after he screws up with booze and drugs, to say Zeke shouldn't be allowed another fair chance is being a hypocrite. look how hated and looked down Jeffries was the first time as a knick, not that bad now.

KBlack25

Starter
You really think we think this is about "fashion"? Hah!

I really don't care if Amare spends his every waking, non-playing hour pondering what color of pink to mach his suspenders too!

This is the equivalent of Derek Jeter pimping his ass out, and building up his "brand" (ah, yes, Amare and his love for his "brand", more on this later) and wallet.....by teaming up to design and spread Boston Red Sox paraphenalia!

Dude, saying that this designer "did most of the work"? Like that absolves Stoudemire in *any* way! Of course she did most of the work -- Amare is a ****ing fool, and ostensibly an NBA power forward for the NY Knicks. I have no doubt that he *doesn't* possess the actual abilities of an actual renaissance man to dabble in the arts and excel!

This is so simple....a so-called New York Knick superstar, who constantly *talks* up about being a true Knick, and being all about the Knicks and the Knicks winning.....TEAMED UP to build a piece of clothing, celebrating an arch-rival (and yes, teaming up is possibly even *worse* than him actually having the ability to design some t-shirt that he was actually able to get a buyer for).

This ****ing fraud walks on water to pull a stunt like this, and not be mercilessly flamed and called out.

Can you imagine Paul Pierce TEAMING UP to HELP build a New York Knick shirt, worn by New York Knick fans......:couto: And to be worn by LaLa, while Melo beasts down Pierces and other Celtics' throats!

This isn't just absolute stupidity that he would let this happen (and make it for MIA!), or that he is a fraud of a ****ing Knick who speaks more double-speak than a character from Animal Farm...it's a complete combination of the two.

It shows such a lack of class, awareness, and dignity that it's nearly mind-boggling. And when you factor *this* into everything else surrounding this fool and his fraudulent politiking to the media, and gimp defense and game? Hah...This is the true penultimate to him just telling NY Knick fans to suck his dick while he rides out the rest of his already-bloated, 20M/year deal.

So because people in Miami are willing to give Amare money to buy a shirt he "designed", Amare shouldn't take it?

I don't buy that this is a thing. LeBron had NY-themed shoes. It really bothers me in no way.

skisloper

Starter
Really you guys are talking about fashion?

I am pretty sure I know exactly how this went down:

- Designer was looking for an NBA player to be the $ behind her NBA-centric designs

- Designer found Amare or his agent, gave a pitch about it being a business opportunity

- Amare put his $ behind the project in exchange for a split of the proceeds once he was entirely recouped, and got a creative credit

Notice they say "Designer TEAMED UP with Amare...". I guarantee she did most of the work.

Incorrect.......Amare would meet with Rachel Roy and her design team...he was more involved then just being a name.....

KBlack25

Starter
Incorrect.......Amare would meet with Rachel Roy and her design team...he was more involved then just being a name.....

Source?

Even if it's the case, I don't find it to be worth discussing. Does not bother me at all. Certainly not as much as his play recently

iSaYughh

Starter
So because people in Miami are willing to give Amare money to buy a shirt he "designed", Amare shouldn't take it?

I don't buy that this is a thing. LeBron had NY-themed shoes. It really bothers me in no way.

Dude, Amare is making 20M a year...he's been making bank for the past decade. He has a billion big time sponsors, and other opportunities. If he really wanted to get involved with fashion....you think this was his only opportunity to collaborate like this? Miami Heat? Not that I'm one to say how much somehow should make, or that they've made "enough"....but there is no way Amare did this for the money -- he did it because he really wanted to. If greed was involved, I'd find it more understandable, actually!

I just really don't want an athlete from a team I root for, pay money to, follow.....to be spending his free time teaming up and collaborating to design team gear and fashion apparel for rival franchises.

I just find it bush league, especially considering how much he talks -- and how little he actually walks.

His play is what I'm more concerned about, like you; but stuff like this just adds insult to injury.

Just no way Paul Pierce, Jeter, or really most prideful athletes for franchises would get caught in a spot like this.

Honestly, this is why I find myself getting more and more into hockey. A bench player wouldn't be caught dead in a spot like this.

WeReady

Benchwarmer
What Is This Nonsense!

this thread is utterly ridiculous to read, if most of you fans can take your knick blinders off for a sec and put on your business hat many of you would realize that what he is doing is to ensure that he becomes a wealthy man instead of a "typical broke athlete has been" it solidifies his future for himself and family and opens other doors way after his playing days are over. So long as he puts the time in to improve himself during the offseason and dedicate to his condition what is the problem.

Don't sit up here and act like you wouldn't want to capitalize on all the fair-weather bandwagon heat fans ready to buy anything with their logo on it so what? U mad because you didn't come up with idea yourself?!?

I dont understand the logic of not taking advantage of an opportunity available to you because your loyal to the team? The same team the feels if your not preforming up to par they will trade you ass and cut their losses. There is no loyalty in sports when it comes to business...most of you posters are extremely intelligent I'm sure you can figure it out. I would rather you pimp yourself than let let someone else do it for you *cough* dolan pippin Linsanity to the fullest *cough*

WeReady

Benchwarmer
Dude, Amare is making 20M a year...he's been making bank for the past decade. He has a billion big time sponsors, and other opportunities. If he really wanted to get involved with fashion....you think this was his only opportunity to collaborate like this? Miami Heat? Not that I'm one to say how much somehow should make, or that they've made "enough"....but there is no way Amare did this for the money -- he did it because he really wanted to. If greed was involved, I'd find it more understandable, actually!

I just really don't want an athlete from a team I root for, pay money to, follow.....to be spending his free time teaming up and collaborating to design team gear and fashion apparel for rival franchises.

I just find it bush league, especially considering how much he talks -- and how little he actually walks.

His play is what I'm more concerned about, like you; but stuff like this just adds insult to injury.

Just no way Paul Pierce, Jeter, or really most prideful athletes for franchises would get caught in a spot like this.

Honestly, this is why I find myself getting more and more into hockey. A bench player wouldn't be caught dead in a spot like this.

Really when Jeter is trying to sell you razors and a Ford Car every other day SMH Bush league OOOAKAYY!!!

orangeblobman

Rotation player
this thread is utterly ridiculous to read, if most of you fans can take your knick blinders off for a sec and put on your business hat many of you would realize that what he is doing is to ensure that he becomes a wealthy man instead of a "typical broke athlete has been" it solidifies his future for himself and family and opens other doors way after his playing days are over. So long as he puts the time in to improve himself during the offseason and dedicate to his condition what is the problem.

Don't sit up here and act like you wouldn't want to capitalize on all the fair-weather bandwagon heat fans ready to buy anything with their logo on it so what? U mad because you didn't come up with idea yourself?!?

I dont understand the logic of not taking advantage of an opportunity available to you because your loyal to the team? The same team the feels if your not preforming up to par they will trade you ass and cut their losses. There is no loyalty in sports when it comes to business...most of you posters are extremely intelligent I'm sure you can figure it out. I would rather you pimp yourself than let let someone else do it for you *cough* dolan pippin Linsanity to the fullest *cough*

What the?

Amar'e made 100$ million in salary in his career already.

He needs to do this to make sure he doesn't end up broke?

He shouldn't end up broke off just one NBA season. Get real.

WeReady

Benchwarmer
What the?

Amar'e made 100$ million in salary in his career already.

He needs to do this to make sure he doesn't end up broke?

He shouldn't end up broke off just one NBA season. Get real.

you know how many nba players are broke after their playing days are over example: antoine walker

do you know how much they pay agents business managers, accountants, posse, greedy family, baby mommas girlfriends an lord know who else wants a piece of the pie

When your presented with opportunities to take advantage to build your wealth you wouldn't take it ? This is America you need to capitalize on everything thrown your way if not someone else will

orangeblobman

Rotation player
you know how many nba players are broke after their playing days are over example: antoine walker

do you know how much they pay agents business managers, accountants, posse, greedy family, baby mommas girlfriends an lord know who else wants a piece of the pie

When your presented with opportunities to take advantage to build your wealth you wouldn't take it ? This is America you need to capitalize on everything thrown your way if not someone else will

That makes no sense.

They're broke because they spend all their money on stupid shit. If they made more money, that would be gone too.

If Walker made more cash, he would still be broke, because he would spend it all regardless.